Justin Fields here we come!!!

D.B.N.

I’m all in or Lawrence and Fields for next year the same way we “tried” to trade up for Young Blank needs to tell whoever the new GM is he MUST take either Lawrence or Fields I’m out on 2020 season ... the Bucs and Saints are both better than us Bucs just went all in no fear I’m beyond disappointed in ATL this draft more so even than last year when we took 2 o line man after spending all our FA money on O line man

2 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

I’m all in or Lawrence and Fields for next year the same way we “tried” to trade up for Young Blank needs to tell whoever the new GM is he MUST take either Lawrence or Fields I’m out on 2020 season ... the Bucs and Saints are both better than us Bucs just went all in no fear I’m beyond disappointed in ATL this draft more so even than last year when we took 2 o line man after spending all our FA money on O line man

Breathe, you gonna run out of breath saying all that w/o a period! :mmmhmm:

7 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

No you won’t.

yes I will this was the one player I did not under any circumstances want the Falcons to draft. Micheal Thomas and Micheal Evans should be mailing gifts and thank you notes to TD for drafting a frail soft CB for them to line up against twice a year. His biggest weakness is physical receivers and to top it all of he doesn't even have ball hawking skills. Terrible pick just Terrible

Just now, shockerfalcon said:

yes I will this was the one player I did not under any circumstances want the Falcons to draft. Micheal Thomas and Micheal Evans should be mailing gifts and thank you notes to TD for drafting a frail soft CB for them to line up against twice a year. His biggest weakness is physical receivers and to top it all of he doesn't even have ball hawking skills. Terrible pick just Terrible

So if he has 4 int his first game and proves to not be terrible, you will still say he’s terrible?

There really isn’t anything to look forward to this season.

Stadium empty even more due to COVID-19.  Aging offense with a terrible and predictable OC.  Half assed defense.  In a division you have no chance of even sniffing 2ND PLACE.

Seriously I hope we lose every game. This team needs more than new uniforms. They need a rebuild from the top down.  It would be nice to get a top QB and have a future to look forward to.

Edited by Godzilla1985

2 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

There really isn’t anything to look forward to this season.

Stadium empty even more due to COVID-19.  Aging offense with a terrible and predictable OC.  Half assed defense.  In a division you have no chance of even sniffing 2ND PLACE.

Seriously I hope we lose every game. This team needs more than new uniforms. They need a rebuild from the top down.  It would be nice to get a top QB and have a future to look forward to.

New uniforms are trash too.  Everything about this team is trash. Clean house. We need new blood