1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Dunno if I see shut down but he’s competitive early on in the route which for me is good but gets a bit ill disciplined with his hands later.Could be a PI magnet but we’ve seen that before.

Whitt Jnr work your magic.

I didnt really look at his highlights before but dmn he is pretty good. Like you said has to work on grabbing, Alford could never figure it out even though he was in great position alot of the time 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you! Enough with the salty fan **** talking! Welcome home AJ!!!!

He has the talent but he is very undisciplined. Like Robert Alford a little, tends to grab even when in good position. 

This is what we need for sure. DQ has shown consistently that he is amazing at teaching players discipline. You can check how often we commit penalties for the proof.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I would have LOVED to swap CB's with each other that they took at 19.   To me they took the better CB and for sure the CB that fit what Morris runs better which had made me feel atleast a bit at ease knowing Morris was running the defense and not Quinn.

Well, we'll see who ends up being the better player. Drafts are won years later on the field not by pleasing the boards. 

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

And you know you’ll be the first to say....it’s coaching if he sucks. Sorry dude it is what it is. I hope he’s great but it’ll be DQ fault if he don’t according to many.

Like your sit on the fence 2 faced BS sorry be ****ed your don’t commit either way.Hope he works out and if he doesn’t it’s on the coach.

What is it one or the other.

Coaching doesn’t matter in the league does it?

Coaching the reason why we lost the SB.

Coaching the reason we went 1-7 first half of last year made a change and we went 6-2.

Sit there trying to tell me coaching isn’t important it’s the difference between good bad and really good teams.

Just now, trudweathers said:

I hope he's the greatest player ever to step on the field. I also hope to win the lottery. 

Could happen. 

Or maybe he could be a solid starter for us for years to come? Expecting a perennial pro bowler at 16 is not exactly realistic. There's only 3-4 of those guys picked a year. 

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Like your sit on the fence 2 faced BS sorry be ****ed your don’t commit either way.Hope he works out and if he doesn’t it’s on the coach.

What is it one or the other.

Coaching doesn’t matter in the league does it?

Coaching the reason why we lost the SB.

Coaching the reason we went 1-7 first half of last year made a change and we went 6-2.

Sit there trying to tell me coaching isn’t important it’s the difference between good bad and really good teams.

There you go....it’s coaching. Man your mad as hail because you hate the pick. Three yrs from now you’ll blame it on DQ for telling TD who to pick and of course the new coach will be part of the problem too. Realistically TD goes with DQ out the door if we suck again...a collaborative effort you always talk about. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Or maybe he could be a solid starter for us for years to come? Expecting a perennial pro bowler at 16 is not exactly realistic. There's only 3-4 of those guys picked a year. 

Could be. But we're talking about Dimitroff, so I'm not overly optimistic.  

Brady was selected with pick number 199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

6 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

He is a good player but if he struggles in his rookie year, TATF will call him bust. Honestly I Trust this kid more than Oliver. 

Hey... he might not be thrilled to be here either.  Especially if he reads these boards.  If you all want him to do well you all better lighten up and give him a chance.  

Most folks beechen been hugging Quinn and TD all off season.... well you all wanted Continuity... and you got Continuity...

Business as usual.  Falcons be Falcons.... just give the kid a chance.  Wish we had better coaches for him.... that is Blanks fault.

Value, value, value! This wasn't a good value pick. Trade back, you still could have picked him up in the early twenties. In fact you could have went with a Delpit (natural all around skills), or even Simmons, (who was the best player on the Clemson Tiger defense). Not mad about pick, but you now have three cornerbacks all with only one or two years experience expecting to START for your secondary!

7 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

There you go....it’s coaching. Man your mad as hail because you hate the pick. Three yrs from now you’ll blame it on DQ for telling TD who to pick and of course the new coach will be part of the problem too. Realistically TD goes with DQ out the door if we suck again...a collaborative effort you always talk about. 

I don’t hate the pick at all.

I know you don’t have a clue what your talking about if you think coaching doesn’t matter and drafting a player isn’t on one guy succeed or fail.

Last time I looked this is a team sport on and off the field.

Realistically TD and DQ are out the door is this on the assumption they e already failed and use this I told you so BS.What if they succeed you won’t say JACK and then maybe you might understand what a collaborative environment is.