We just reached for Terrell

IVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY SO HE MUST BE TRASH!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE TRADED BACK, AND IF NO ONE WANTED TO TRADE, WE SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE WITHOUT A CB1, BECAUSE REACH! VALUE! OVERREACT! LISTEN TO ME, I HAVE A KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!

The dang point is that we could have traded back 3-6 picks and still got him.....If not him a dang LB that we freaking needed and at the same time we pick up another pick or 2 to allow us to be more flexible. 

If he is our guy cool. Im not mad. Its the same thing that OAK did last yr or what the giants did w Danny dimes. If they are your guy, cool. But he IS NOT a #16 pick. He would have been there later or another player we desperately need would be there later. Why not trade back?

Edited by WFColonel56

In some of the Scouting reports I read he was the #11 CB and a 3rd round grade.  Definitely, mentioned he was grabby and tend to get penalties.  Feel, we have a string of those CB's around here. We'll see but thought there were better players to be taken.

Edited by cehoward13

3 minutes ago, WFColonel56 said:

The dang point is that we could have traded back 3-6 picks and still got him.....If not him a dang LB that we freaking needed and at the same time we pick up another pick or 2 to allow us to be more flexible. 

If he is our guy cool. Im not mad. Its the same thing that OAK did last yr or what the giants did w Danny dimes. If they are your guy, cool. But he IS NOT a #16 pick. He would have been there later or another player we desperately need would be there later. Why not trade back?

Would he have been there in the second round? We've had this happen before where they said they were planning to trade back, but didnt have any takers. Sounds like they tried to trade up, but that didn't happen, so...

If that's the case, do you just go without a CB1 because value? We're in a tough spot with Trufant's salary not worth his production anymore.

Edited by B3TD

2 minutes ago, cehoward13 said:

In some of the Scouting reports I read he was the #11 CB and a 3rd round grade.  Definitely, mentioned he was grabby and tend to get penalties.  Feel, we have a sting of those CB's around here. We'll see but thought there were better players to be taken.

Don't talk logic and reason around here....you'll get burned at the stake.