We thought Vic and Takk was the answer, now, we are hoping...

Chase Young, or Simmons will be the missing link for our anemic pass rush or defensive woes in the secondary? I guess hope does spring eternal. 

large bulls like Kelce, Gronk et. al.coming across the secondary is absolutely gonna r ape this team in the upcoming carona year. TD and DQ better gets this draft right or they may be waiting on a stimulus check towards end of this year!  Btw, if big banks and newspapers, and airlines are getting checks, what might DQ and TD? 

10 minutes ago, ArthursMoustache said:

Calm down, calamity Jane.... Our pass rush has sucked since Abraham left. I guess you have it figured out.... I'd trade Takk in a NY second to get Young.

This 100% RELAX, I agree with you.  No one is going to come in and change who we are as a team.  WE aren't one specific person away.  We need consistency, consistency, and more consistency.

12 minutes ago, ArthursMoustache said:

Calm down, calamity Jane.... Our pass rush has sucked since Abraham left. I guess you have it figured out.... I'd trade Takk in a NY second to get Young.

I would too, but I'd have some nerves about it.  Falcons Law 23.2 says that if we did that, Takk would blossom into the next Reggie White and Young would blow out both knees in one non-contact injury and then contract rabies.

19 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Chase Young, or Simmons will be the missing link for our anemic pass rush or defensive woes in the secondary? I guess hope does spring eternal. 

large bulls like Kelce, Gronk et. al.coming across the secondary is absolutely gonna r ape this team in the upcoming carona year. TD and DQ better gets this draft right or they may be waiting on a stimulus check towards end of this year!  Btw, if big banks and newspapers, and airlines are getting checks, what might DQ and TD? 

Thats exactly the reason i want Simmons as the middle of the field has always been our biggest weakness on defense for quite awhile now.  Debo can only do so much back there sadly Simmons is the 1 guy in this draft that his fast enough, big enough, and strong enough to be able to run with those type of TE's and not get manhandled like a smaller CB would.  But have the CB quality skills to be able to play with them. 

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

The 49ers offense with George Kittle was a lot more demanding than a Bucs offense with 42 year old Brady and retired Gronk.  Falcons just need to find the pass rushers and they are good