The totally not about the NFL Draft thread...

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jpizzle said:

For the first time in a few years I have no inkling of an idea what they're gonna do. The rumor mill has been in overdrive.

Yeah.  They're either going to trade up to number 1 and take Burrow and trade Ryan and then cut the team to 30 players to fit under the cap, or they're going to trade to 5 or so and pick Simmons, or they're going to trade to 2 and get Young, or they're going to stay put or maybe trade down.

Or something.

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

The folks in TATF endorsing a trade up to 2 to get Young are baffling me.  Like if we only had a defensive end (forget Fowler), it's a guaranteed championship.

I told one of them it's like putting all your rent money on red 23 in Roulette.

For real. I watched a lot of his games for 2 solid years. He’s not that good. Disappears against good competition, got his hype from dominating teams that were barely bowl eligible if at all. When I see people talk about him being the best player in the draft I just shake my head. He’s not even the best player from his college team in the draft.