Falcons Could Be Modern Day New York Sack Exchange

I was just thinking if the Falcons landed Kinlaw at 16 and then traded back into the 1st round and got Gross Matos out of Penn State. that would be a front four  with a 6'6 310 DT in Kinlaw,  a DE at 6'5 275lbs with Gross Matos, another DE with Fowler who is 6'3 almost 270 and Grady Jarrett at 6'1 291. That would be a lot of not only weight to have to move, but the height in the middle and with Gross Matos would knock down tons of passes. It would  be a d-line as good as the old NY Sack Exchange with Mark Gastineau (6'5)  and Joe Klecko (6'3). You cant teach size baby. Let's load that D-line! I cant wait for tonight! Kinlaw or Delpit let's go!!!

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

NY Sack Exchange May be the most unique thing I’ve ever read 

You don't remember the NY Sack Exchange in the mid 1980s? Those dudes were awesome. Go You Tube it. Those dudes terrorized QBs. Mark Gastineau, Joe Klecko, Abdul Salaam, and Marty Lyons. One of the best front fours ever. With Kinlaw AND Gross Matos we would give the NFL something they haven't seen in 30 years. Big tall defensive linemen, swatting down passes and wrecking havoc. Just the pure size of the line alone would wreck the league. Let's see Brady sit back there and dink and dunk when he cant even see his receivers because we have four trees in his way! We would do to offensive lines what Derek henry does to defenses, we would just run them flat over. 

Edited by Refried Beans

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Too bad Gross Matos sucks

Dude he has quickest third step in the draft behind Chase Young. Go watch the file. He is sneaky quick for a BIG dude. Has Strahan written all over him. Long Arms too, he would be a pass swating machine. Dont believe the Kiper crap. Reason why these dudes are on ESPN and not in a NFL front office. Everyone over thinking it. Rule number 1 in Football. YOU CANT TEACH SIZE.  Rule number #2 4.40 speed don't matter jack when you got 300 pounds laying on you. Rule # 3 When you got 300 pounds laying on you for 3 quarters you get tired quick. 

Edited by Refried Beans

6 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

You don't remember the NY Sack Exchange in the mid 1980s? Those dudes were awesome. Go You Tube it. Those dudes terrorized QBs. Mark Gastineau, Joe Klecko, Abdul Salaam, and Marty Lyons. One of the best front fours ever. With Kinlaw AND Gross Matos we would give the NFL something they haven't seen in 30 years. Big tall defensive linemen, swatting down passes and wrecking havoc. Just the pure size of the line alone would wreck the league. Let's see Brady sit back there and dink and dunk when he cant even see his receivers because we have four trees in his way! We would do to offensive lines what Derek henry does to defenses, we would just run them flat over. 

Dude I was born in 85. I don’t know anything about anything that happened in the mid 80’s outside of when I was born :lol:

I am just saying we could do to offensive lines what they have been doing to defensive lines for years. When you have to sit there and handle a 300 pound dude, after about 2.5-3 quarters you start getting worn down. Well just think if we reversed this and took the opposite approach and we rolled out the biggest d-line that was just relentless. Kinlaw, Gross Matos, Fowler, Jarrett. BY the 4th quarter those o-linemen would be worn out and then we just hammer Brady and Brees with blitzes. Nobody would want to play us. 

Edited by Refried Beans

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dude I was born in 85. I don’t know anything about anything that happened in the mid 80’s outside of when I was born :lol:

Dude 1985 was a great year. The 1985 IROC was one of the coolest cars ever made, the music was great.  And yes the 1985 Bears were a fun team with one of the best defenses ever put on a football field. 

Edited by Refried Beans

4 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Dude 1985 was a great year. The 1985 IROC was one of the coolest cars ever made, the music was great.  And yes the 1985 Bears were a fun team with one of the best defenses ever put on a football field. 

Watched highlights. That was something special

4 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Good thing there's no older Bears fans here.

They'll go on and on about 85'. Dead serious lol.

I do believe that. 

5 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

I'm trying to remember. It was until now :slick:

Shut up Chaz :lol: