Jump to content

One thing about TD.


E. T.
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, E. T. said:

You can't sit there and say the man isn't trying!  Yes, we've all seen him sit on his *** and not do anything at times. But I'm loving his aggressive approach as of late!

Good things are to come Falcon peoples!

Agreed, but a wise man once told me, "Don't confuse effort, with results!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, E. T. said:

You can't sit there and say the man isn't trying!  Yes, we've all seen him sit on his *** and not do anything at times. But I'm loving his aggressive approach as of late!

Good things are to come Falcon peoples!

Anyone who thinks that TD (or any GM) just "sits on their *** and does nothing" is just delusional and thirsty to make lazy, negative comments.  Sports transactions all rely on numerous parts coming together.  Moves aren't just a phone call and done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Agreed, but a wise man once told me, "Don't confuse effort, with results!"

I think we've read the same fortune cookie before, and I agree. But also history tells a tale too. We can't go into this season looking like how we did last season. Everyone knows it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Anyone who thinks that TD (or any GM) just "sits on their *** and does nothing" is just delusional and thirsty to make lazy, negative comments.  Sports transactions all rely on numerous parts coming together.  Moves aren't just a phone call and done.

No one said the job was easy. But it does come with criticism and praise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What many people on the fan board either don’t know or try to hide is stat wise as far as the draft goes, played games, starters, etc. That’s the stat’s I’m talking about. TD is close to the top five of all GMs in the NFL. Look it up if you don’t believe it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...