*** Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread: Round 1 ***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dudes mom ran a 4.3? Good luck avoiding that @$$ whoopin.

Dollar store Alford. lol

Political arguments in this thread equal automatic suspension.      Stop.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I think people are overthinking it with Baun. He’s smaller than TJ Watt, but did largely the same thing he did at Wisconsin. Just let the dude rush. 

Small pass rushers worry me. I’m not too keen on the 250 pounders. This guy is smaller than a lot of ILBs and that’s in a speed league. If we draft him he has to play SLB and be able to cover as well as what he does well in setting the edge and gettin after the QB 

Just now, Beef said:

I don’t see us going 3 defensive players in a row. 

So my guess at 78 is Cushenberry. Can start at LG and then slide over to Center when Mack is done. 

Him or Josh Jones would be a great value pick although i prefer a Defensive player i wouldn't hate either of those picks at all.

I wouldn't hate Lewis in the 3rd.

The guy has an awesome body type, strong, and real quick. Very high football IQ.

He missed 1 season with a torn ACL during spring training and an elbow injury in first game of another season. 

Last year he played in every game and made some really big plays.

He is a real leader on and off the field too.

I think it's worth a look in the 3rd.

With Davis gone I think we are going best LB or Edge at 78. There are still some good ones.

Baun, Harrison, Davis-Gaithers 

as far as edge you have Terrell Lewis, Anae, Greenard, Willekes.

One of these guys will still be there but, true to form, I fully expect to pick a name I have no clue about. Round 3 is where we tend to start getting too cute with our picks. So if you thought Terrell and Davidson were reaches, just be prepared. You're in for another big reach at 78. 

Fair warning 

1 minute ago, Stryka said:

Small pass rushers worry me. I’m not too keen on the 250 pounders. This guy is smaller than a lot of ILBs and that’s in a speed league. If we draft him he has to play SLB and be able to cover as well as what he does well in setting the edge and gettin after the QB 

The good thing is he is actually quite good in coverage compared to most LB's his size.  Everyone wanted Murray early in this draft but Baun is a better coverage LB than him easily coming out.

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

Jets board agrees.  This likely means Adams is traded this year or next

"likely" 

No

Lots of things could happen, but 3rd round pick that doesn't even play SS changes very little

Only ones suggesting this, are ones who thought he was getting moved anyway and are looking for excuses for that to be true