*** Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread: Round 1 ***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dudes mom ran a 4.3? Good luck avoiding that @$$ whoopin.

Dollar store Alford. lol

Political arguments in this thread equal automatic suspension.      Stop.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Stop looking at mocks to determine your perception of value.

official mocks and scouting reports are usually done by people who do these sorts of things for a living and have very good experience at it so yeah i will keep looking at these things to determine value. Ultimately though his value will be determined on the pro field, not the college

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Who you taking there for a pass rush?

wouldn't have waited that long--would've made sure i got who i wanted.

just like every other team in the league did except us.  all quinn's boys were gone--so he hit the panic button!

would rather have the lsu backer or the safety mckinney from bama.

Just now, falcon app said:

TD never hides that he drafts based on need. When you do that, this are the results. Hopefully the young man does well but it would have been great getting BPA in a position of need like safety or trade back.

yep that's been his MO.. beasley was a need pick.. quinn said they were going to go defense at that spot no matter who was on the board.. i haven't been following the draft this year due to work and school, but based on the response by fellow falcon fans i guess this was a reach for a need pick. 

Just now, JBridgez said:

I’m honestly kind of just happy that we didn’t trade up. Terrell seems like another Alford though, super athletic, and very handsy 

That was what Kiper said. Alford never learned to not stop grabbing and just trust himself. Maybe Terrell won't be subborn and will learn to trust himself. Either way I'm "meh" about it. Waited all day for this and just another pick where I just have to wait and see what happens. I'm used to it. It's why it's so hard to be excited about the draft when the Falcons always ended up with guys I know nothing about it.

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

yep that's been his MO.. beasley was a need pick.. quinn said they were going to go defense at that spot no matter who was on the board.. i haven't been following the draft this year due to work and school, but based on the response by fellow falcon fans i guess this was a reach for a need pick. 

Falcons needed a CB and that's the position they picked.

As if I really needed a reason to get drunk... we go and draft AJ Terrell. I’ll let the optimist fan boys be optimistic but I’m not. Not even the BPA fans can say they’re happy ab this. Forced the pick cuz we needed a corner. Yeah I’m mad we didn’t draft my guy but I would’ve been happier w someone like K’Lavon or heck even Delpit

Just now, stizz said:

The thing is corners would have been there for our second pick. Someone available to rush the passer and make an impact is not likely.

Chaisson at least gives you the option.

So you got no answers other than Chaisson? As for your first sentence, you don't know that. Lets see how it falls and then maybe you can say that.