*** Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread: Round 1 ***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dudes mom ran a 4.3? Good luck avoiding that @$$ whoopin.

Dollar store Alford. lol

Political arguments in this thread equal automatic suspension.      Stop.

Posted Images

Maybe because they both wore #3 in college, or that they both are 6-3 230lb range, but Walker profiles to me more like Vic Beasley.

This leads me to believe Walker is likely going to be used at SLB. Foye is taking over for Campbell at Weakside. 

Walker has the DE pedigree to set the edge on run downs and has natural LB instincts unlike Vic, who was pretty much position-less for us mand couldn't find a home. I believe Walker will transition very well for us in that role.

Waiting for the press conference to confirm my initial observations

Edited by LightningDawg58
Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Some guy named James Morgan just got picked before Jake Fromm. I said Fromm leaving early was dumb and as he sits and waits and waits and waits, well looks like I was right.

I really wonder if he had some inside "info" that some team wanted him and all he had to do was leave early.  I actually feel sorry for him and hope that it might be NE.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Some guy named James Morgan just got picked before Jake Fromm. I said Fromm leaving early was dumb and as he sits and waits and waits and waits, well looks like I was right.

Nah, his o-line was leaving along with Swift. He would’ve been completely exposed. I think he sucks but it makes sense why he declared. Georgia also got the transfer kid from Wake Forest that a lot of people seem to like and next years QB class seems better right now than this years. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Nah, his o-line was leaving along with Swift. He would’ve been completely exposed. I think he sucks but it makes sense why he declared. Georgia also got the transfer kid from Wake Forest that a lot of people seem to like and next years QB class seems better right now than this years. 

He's in a weak QB class and 4th round is almost over and he's still sitting there. I think it would have been better for him to come back and have another go with more experienced WR's.

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I really wonder if he had some inside "info" that some team wanted him and all he had to do was leave early.  I actually feel sorry for him and hope that it might be NE.

I feel bad for all players that get tricked into leaving early and then don't get picked high or even picked at all. Happened to a RB from Auburn a few years ago. Left early and then went undrafted.

34 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Dont get this pick at all.

Got Weaver and Anae on the board, and go for some no-namer that was projected in the 7th?

I'm not sure Thomas Dimitroff is familiar with the projections of which you speak. On a brighter note, this kid is fast and physical. No, not being facetious. Also he's got some attitude, swagger and he's a ball hawk. We could've done worse, even though he isn't an OLB. Just a minor detail.  :ninja:

Just now, PokerSteve said:

I'm not sure Thomas Dimitroff is familiar with the projections of which you speak. On a brighter note, this kid is fast and physical. No, not being facetious. Also he's got some attitude, swagger and he's a ball hawk. We could've done worse, even though he isn't an OLB. Just a minor detail.  :ninja:

All the highlights ESPN showed was of him lining up outside and rushing the passer. Looked good doing it too.