Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monoxide

*** Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread: Round 1 ***

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Cleveland Browns traded the No. 74 overall pick along with a seventh-round pick (No. 244 overall) to the New Orleans Saints for the No. 88 overall pick and a 2021 third-round selection.

You can keep up with all the trades here.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/draft-tracker/

Thank you. 

22 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Theirs still plenty of Quality LB's to get in this draft don't write them off yet my friend.    Gaithers, Harrison, Taylor, Dye, and Strnad   Thats just at OLB not including lb's like Baun thats edge rushers to which would be   Weaver, Greenard, Robinson, Anae, amd Highsmith.     Their are TONS of LB/Edge players left in this draft.   We can grab one of those and still target one in FA if we want honestly.  Same with Dennard at CB if we still want to target him also to add to our CB group.

No I'm not saying we still don't draft one but I think expecting starters at this point is lofty.

Offer up both 4th rounders and get the bpa on defense.(Weaver/Harrison/Anae/Gaither/Wilikes)If we dont get get LB this year, a guy like Nigel Bradham would be a nice look I. FA. If we do t get and in the draft, go get Markus Golden. So I am pleased with the offseason and draft asa whole so far.

1 minute ago, lymond said:

Keene was one of my favorite Hokies ever. Real baller

WOW.  Cant believe Dalton went in the 3rd.  Looks like he chose wisely.  I might not hate watch the pats.  might.  

3 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

WOW.  Cant believe Dalton went in the 3rd.  Looks like he chose wisely.  I might not hate watch the pats.  might.  

I did not either, fellow Hokie.  I think he fits in with that Pats offense nicely, although they need a QB (Fromm) to throw to him.