Is anyone going back to work Friday?

I'm going to continue working from home.  I go in the office once a week to check my physical mail, but otherwise I am working completely remotely.  I do have to go in Monday and Wednesday to use my work computer for Zoom mediation and deposition, respectively.  But no, I'm not "going to back to work" like nothing is wrong tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Nope.  The current expanded unemployment benefits pay way more than my regular job, so I’m just going to sit here for a few months and let all those suckers risk their lives going back to those low-paying jobs.

Same here brother. Me and you may be the only true libertarians on this board

Guest Regular Guy

I have stayed in my same routine which is good I guess. I keep my distance, do digital invoices so my interaction with people is limited so it has actually been nice, the traffic is GREAT! Y'all keep staying home!

On 4/23/2020 at 1:46 PM, Leon Troutsky said:

Nope.  The current expanded unemployment benefits pay way more than my regular job, so I’m just going to sit here for a few months and let all those suckers risk their lives going back to those low-paying jobs.

Wow!  How much is unemployment paying.   I can’t imagine unemployment paying me more than I make working. 

9 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

My wife just heard shes going back to work.at.volkswagon (Chattanooga) on the 3rd

One of our family members works there as well. I haven’t spoken with him in a while, may ask my wife about it the next time they talk to that side of the family.

But as far as work, our buildings have shutdown until the end of May. We are 99.9% remote right now.

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

One of our family members works there as well. I haven’t spoken with him in a while, may ask my wife about it the next time they talk to that side of the family.

But as far as work, our buildings have shutdown until the end of May. We are 99.9% remote right now.

How are you guys adapting to that?

On 4/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Work has slowed down considerably as a lot of our issues with users are in office problems but we are staying busy in other ways. 

how about y’all?

I’ve been training two new employees this week.  Next week I will be opening a new office.  We are very busy.  

• 2 weeks later...