My First And Last 2020 Falcon Mock Draft

Well yall already know I'm a take the best player off the board no matter what position or scheme guy. Every year, every round, every position. Yes even QB and WR. If you do that every year you will be stacked and deep. With plenty assets to deal. Draft for the future. Never get caught in an in season needs based draft strategy. That'll get you Sackmaker, Jelly, Puddin, and King Konz. Most rooks usually take a year or two to develop. Some never do. Handle your needs with mid to high level vets that know how to play NFL ball in Week 1. Not rooks learning NFL lessons. 

I didn't get to do much research this year but here is my 2020 mock assuming we stay put. Some of the slotting may be off but the draft never goes as pre draft mocks go. Ever. I think Young, Simmons, Okudah, Brown, Kinlaw and Henderson will be gone at 16. Dimi could definitely change these slots, so I'll post my annual real time  "Armchair GM Hindsight Protection" thread. Maybe the guy that does the "TATF Pre-Draft"  poll can set up a "Real Time Mock" poll. That would be interesting a few years down the road. Here's my needs based 2020  mock for ye mocka fockas:

1-16    OLB/DE - K'Lavon Chaisson - LSU - 6'3" - 254

2-47    CB - Jaylon Johnson - Utah - 6'0" - 193

3-78    SS - Jeremy Chinn - S. Illinois - 6'3" - 221

4-119    DT - Jordan Elliott - Missouri - 6'4 - 302

4-143    OG - Ben Bredeson - Michigan - 6'5" - 315

7-228    RB/KR - Adrian Killins - UCF - 5'8 - 164

Sign me up for it i like every player coming to us and the only real doubt i would have is Chinn lasinting to the 3rd round.  Thats gonna be a hard drop to happen but will never say it's impossible just not very likely considering how many people think highly of the guy lol.    Overall though if TD came away from the draft with this i would say he did one **** of a job and earned his spot this offseason with the draft and FA.   We might still lose 9 to 10 games possibly but i couldn't say TD didn't give us quality parts to attempt it with.

Solid potential with needs addressed. Hard to argue that even if people don't like the players.

I try not to get caught up in saying I don't like certain players because isn't the idea behind a mock draft to predict what we think the Falcons will do? Not who we like or dislike. Besides nobody knows how any of them will turn out and all of them have the potential to help the team. Nice job @FalconFanSince1970

Question. If we moved down in the draft to somewhere in the twenties or lower, what do you think we can get from that. A third or a fourth round pick? I ask this because I don't like the idea of moving up. I feel like we'll have to give up a second or a third, plus next year's first or second round pick. I think we should get as many more picks by moving down, so we can add some depth in the defense.

I feel like I’ve seen this same mock posted a few times over, and this comes across as another chance for you to use those same horribly cringe nicknames you’ve been reciting for years.

Nothing special about this one, but maybe you’ll have something to brag about if any of these players has a better rookie year than who we actually take in the draft.