Hey,, trying to get the Draft Game locked @ 11 PM

Draftnut57

26 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

If anybody knows who to ask to get it locked at 11 pm tonight ,,, I'd appreciate it.... Thanks

BTW ,, you still have time to enter... The more the better the game is...

Draftnut,

if Falcons trade up tonight or in morning for Chase Young, and this game is locked - everyone's board will be toast.

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Draftnut,

if Falcons trade up tonight or in morning for Chase Young, and this game is locked - everyone's board will be toast.

But we are all in the same boat,, that that still keeps the game fair... We have to get it locked so as to be fair...What time dose the Draft start. in the morning...???

9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

But we are all in the same boat,, that that still keeps the game fair... We have to get it locked so as to be fair...What time dose the Draft start. in the morning...???

No, draft doesn’t start until like 8pm tomorrow night.

Please wait and lock the threat at at like 3  pm tomorrow afternoon.  That is still 5 hours before the draft starts

I think it is less fair to close it now with this news as many in this game aren’t on their computers tonight.   This deal may not go down but if it does - it’s Chase Young and Day 3 picks and nothing else.

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

No, draft doesn’t start until like 8pm

close it at like 3 pm.  That is still 5 hours before the draft.   

I think it is less fair to close it now with this news as many in this game aren’t on their computers tonight.   This deal may not go down but if it does - it’s Chase Young and Day 3 picks and nothing else.

Are you sure the daft doesn't start till * pm?

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Sure

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

No, draft doesn’t start until like 8pm tomorrow night.

Please wait and lock the threat at at like 3  pm tomorrow afternoon.  That is still 5 hours before the draft starts

I think till 12 noon tomorrow gives everybody plenty of time if they want to put  Young in their 2o.... And we also should know what most teams are up to by then...