Trevor Lawrence (&Justin Fields) Lotto Tickets at a Premium!

BuckheadFan

The prospect of TL (and JF) in the 2021 draft means that many teams (Carolina, Jags, NE(!) will be trying to trade for first round picks for 2021 "Lotto Tickets" - it makes 2021 first round pics WAAAAY more valuable.  No one knows which team will earn the #1 pick.  Having lots of lotto tickets will be very valuable, both for a chance to draft Trevor Lawrence (& JF)

Since the Falcons are set with Matt Ryan for many years AND because TD and DQ are in the hot seat - they will most likely trade next year for this year.     Look for Falcons to keep their 2020 #2, but forego their 2021 #1 if they trade up.

Lotto Tickets have extra value this year.

17 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

As much as I want Justin fields on the Falcons I would rather have chase young 

yeah that won't last long.   QBs are where it's at - just so much more important than any other position.

My kids go to Harrison HS and watched all those games.   This kid is a bigger/stronger DeShaun Watson.   

13 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

yeah that won't last long.   QBs are where it's at - just so much more important than any other position.

My kids go to Harrison HS and watched all those games.   This kid is a bigger/stronger DeShaun Watson.   

You’re right lol... wish we could have both. Fields to Atlanta is a dream pick

8 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

As much as I want Justin fields on the Falcons I would rather have chase young 

Call me crazy but I’d rather have Fields than Lawrence and you take the QB 10/10 times Khalil Mack still can’t overcome Tribusky not saying Matt is Mitch T just saying