Kiper Rumor - Jags for CJ

I was playing around with my draft setup (will post today or tomorrow) and use a trade up scenario of us vs the Jags just to make sure it worked, then I woke up to this.

I’d be fine with Henderson at 16, not moving up that high for him though.  I had us giving up a 3 this year and a 4 next year.  I have a feeling with medicals/pro days not happening and the season status in question this year, that those GMs that have job security will value next years picks more than normal.  Then again,  could be less if they worry about a shortened college football season.  May see some 2022 picks dealt.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Gawd NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

*** SIGH ***   Sadly, this seems like a TD/Quinn player. He preaches "FAST AND PHYSICAL' but really only focuses on the fast part. 

It'd be just like this team, but when the **** have they been so transparent? If you're dead set on trading up for CB, go for Okudah or bust. 

1 minute ago, FalconofShadows said:

I will be sick when it happens but there is too much smoke here to not be fire...get ready boys and girl we losing our 1st and 2nd round pick for a guy who opposing QBs had over a 100 QB rating against him

Yeah, it's gonna be the final straw for me if we trade up for CJ and he doesn't pan out. 

9 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I will be sick when it happens but there is too much smoke here to not be fire...get ready boys and girl we losing our 1st and 2nd round pick for a guy who opposing QBs had over a 100 QB rating against him

I just hope he returns to 2018 form and it was his ankle injury holding him back last year if this does happen.