Final Mock 2.1.1

Sobeit

4 hours ago, etherdome said:

Wilson has been noticed and will likely be drafted in the second round.  The same goes for Hamilton.

I like Jaylon Johnson a lot, but he has injury issues that may keep him off our board.  

I am not going to argue with the Delpit supporters, but keep in mind that this draft has a lot of very good FS prospects:  Delpit, Winfield, Davis, and Blackmon.  Do we really have to draft a FS in the first round? 

So what has so changed that WIlson would go in the 2nd. Did they all of the sudden discover every body they had in front of him are garbage? Support your assertion give us the reason you believe this. 

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I've seen talk of him slipping to the 3rd or even 4th. We'll see

I have heard that talk as well. Truth is none of us really know what every GM is really thinking. We also do not know everything they know about players. I tend to think he is still in the range most people had him that is somewhere between late first and middle 2nd. Same with most of the players every body claims are late risers and fallers.

12 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I have heard that talk as well. Truth is none of us really know what every GM is really thinking. We also do not know everything they know about players. I tend to think he is still in the range most people had him that is somewhere between late first and middle 2nd. Same with most of the players every body claims are late risers and fallers.

I agree. I always think it's nutty how far off draft boards online tend to be, but it sounds like it'll be especially wild this year

7 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I agree. I always think it's nutty how far off draft boards online tend to be, but it sounds like it'll be especially wild this year

It is kind of hard to figure out this year. Mainly because workout numbers are hard to come by. 

Apart from Delpit I don't think a single player that you've listed will still be on the board at the spot you've got us taking them. Jaylon Johnson won't get out of the first round and you have us just chilling the middle of the second round, with a huge need at corner that everyone knows (someone will almost certainly jump us forhim if he's still there) and just being able to pick him up.

See tons of really unrealstic mocks like this that look really good because they're impossible.

1 hour ago, TRUUUU said:

Apart from Delpit I don't think a single player that you've listed will still be on the board at the spot you've got us taking them. Jaylon Johnson won't get out of the first round and you have us just chilling the middle of the second round, with a huge need at corner that everyone knows (someone will almost certainly jump us forhim if he's still there) and just being able to pick him up.

See tons of really unrealstic mocks like this that look really good because they're impossible.

Tell us how many players do you think get drafted with 45 selections. When you have answered the first question tell us exactly where all 45 will be taken. Hint I already answered the first question.

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Why take Delpit at 16? If that's the safety you want move down to the 25 range and add a pick or two.

Johnson also won't be there in the 2nd. He's gonna end up going late 1st.

If I could move down and get him I would. I just do not mock with trades because it just adds too many variables. I do not mind taking him at 16 because I think it this defense he is worth the pick. Not to mention if you value that player and see him as that good of a fit for your system someone else may also see him the same way. If you were sure you could get him at 25 or 26 but that is not a guarantee either. If we got him at 16 I would feel great about it. If we got him at 25 and got an additional pick in this draft I would be ecstatic!