Are you worried about having to deal with Gronk 2× a year?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m worried about dealing with Quinn and Dirk 16x a year

Nope. 

Nope. I’m worried about DK if I’m honest 

18 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

If Gronk is on the field Brate and/or Howard isn’t. We will see how it goes I guess. Witten showed you can come back, but he was much healthier thank Gronk in his latter years. 

Witten is also 6 years older than Gronk and for as great as Witten is/was, he wasn't close to Gronk in terms of talent.

Fact is, Gronk + Howard is a significant upgrade over Brate + Howard.  I think people here need to not just dismiss these signings outright because they are the Bucs or because of their ages.  The Bucs had a legit top 10 defense last year, and their real only glaring issue was a QB who loved turning the ball over.  Bucs will be a problem this year and are instant favorites in the NFCS imo.

Gronk looks like he lost a lot of weight since retiring.

He looks nowhere close to the size he once was. I'm not sure if that will affect his game or not.

Him being 31 and out of football a year will be a factor though. I also wonder is his desire really still there to play football, or is he just doing this as a favor to Brady.

58 minutes ago, athell said:

Witten is also 6 years older than Gronk and for as great as Witten is/was, he wasn't close to Gronk in terms of talent.

Fact is, Gronk + Howard is a significant upgrade over Brate + Howard.  I think people here need to not just dismiss these signings outright because they are the Bucs or because of their ages.  The Bucs had a legit top 10 defense last year, and their real only glaring issue was a QB who loved turning the ball over.  Bucs will be a problem this year and are instant favorites in the NFCS imo.

They still need to play and win the games. Sure, they are better on paper, but we have heard they’re gonna improve every year. Brady is 43 and coming off a down year and Gronk is coming back from a year off. I’m not ready to crown them yet, though I understand the hype they’re getting. 

25 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

They still need to play and win the games. Sure, they are better on paper, but we have heard they’re gonna improve every year. Brady is 43 and coming off a down year and Gronk is coming back from a year off. I’m not ready to crown them yet, though I understand the hype they’re getting. 

I'm not crowning them either, but outright dismissing them seems foolish to me.  Brady wasn't the issue last year with that offense.  He isn't nearly as bad as some think.