Would you rather draft Jeffrey Okudah or Isiah Simmons

Down for either (moreso Okudah with this staff), but wait to see if either drops to that 8/9 sweet spot where it may only take a 3rd. Otherwise take BPA at 16. No point getting cute. The other teams have some huge needs and someone is gonna drop to reasonable range if we want to trade up, and if they don't there's no reason to get impatient.

Then again, Dimi is that kid where you say you can have one marshmallow now or two if you wait 5 minutes, and he eats his immediately...so I know where this team likely stands.

17 minutes ago, Fired Up said:

I would go Simmons. Honestly the idea of Keanu Neal lining up behind Simmons and next to Jones in nickel situations. As a QB you would literally have no idea what was going to happen. 

Winner Winner!!

*then add a legitimate FS to the defense and WOW!

Simmons without a doubt he is my #1 player in this entire draft even ahead of Young who is #2 for me.   Okudah is nice don't get me wrong but the depth at CB in this draft is extremely nice and i think i can find someone closer to Okudahs talent in the next few rounds than i can someone close to Simmons.  Plus i think Simmons offers you alot more value on the defense allowing you to move him wherever you need him to cover for injuries and depth.  Okudah is just a CB and i honestly don't hate the ones we have now starting.   I wouldn't mind adding to them but it's not mandatory for me with a top 5 or 1st round pick.

1 hour ago, Fired Up said:

I would go Simmons. Honestly the idea of Keanu Neal lining up behind Simmons and next to Jones in nickel situations. As a QB you would literally have no idea what was going to happen. 

source.gif

There would be so much buzz around Simmons with Gurley and Fowler now on the team. There would be hopeful talk about a SB run again. Blank would have a full stadium of crazy screaming fans again. I don't think Okudah would have that same effect.