This Escalated Quickly.

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Isolation has nothing to do with anything. 

Ehhh, I disagree.

Idol minds, or in this case twitter fingers, tend to lead to bad results. 

Instead of being in the building where I can walk in your office and shut the door and hash it out man to man. Im at home, in my feelings, and bored. This is the result

Edited by LightningDawg58
3 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Ehhh, I disagree.

Idol minds, or in this case twitter fingers, tend to lead to bad results. 

Instead of being in the building where I can walk in your office and shut the door and hash it out man to man. Im at home, in my feelings, and bored. This is the result

I assure you that isolation has nothing to do with his actions or anyone else’s actions that decide to act out. It was already in him just like it’s in everyone else. People just using quarantine as an excuse. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I assure you that isolation has nothing to do with his actions or anyone else’s actions that decide to act out. It was already in him just like it’s in everyone else. People just using quarantine as an excuse. 

Both can be true.

Character is character, and 99% of the players are not acting out during this time. But cause and effect is also real. Who's to say Yannick would be doing this on Twitter if he could be face to face?

The root seems to be Kahn ignoring him and his representations calls. Well.... its hard to ignore me if I run up on you in the office. 

5 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Both can be true.

Character is character, and 99% of the players are not acting out during this time. But cause and effect is also real. Who's to say Yannick would be doing this on Twitter if he could be face to face?

The root seems to be Kahn ignoring him and his representations calls. Well.... its hard to ignore me if I run up on you in the office. 

I’ll put it this way, Yannick started tweeting subliminals before their quarantine started so take it for what it’s worth. He or his agent could have made efforts to go to HQ before the quarantine assuming they didn’t. The only thing that’s public is everything he’s done on Twitter dating back to March. 

This is a bad look for him and the Jags, but its going to be worse for the Jags.

They already had a giant **** smear on their face for how they have treated players from Coughlins time up until now. They didnt need the negative press. This is only going to make an already undesirable franchise that much more negatively viewed.