Rumors really heating up

ya_boi_j

Young or Brown. Okudah doesn’t represent a talent gap like the other 2 guys do. CJ Henderson, Fulton, Terrell and Diggs aren’t eons behind and in fact it’s a tossup yo me who becomes the better CB in the NFL with CJ having the most talent and upside. 

Top 5 is very costly so maybe there is a player or future pick we are going to send to add draft capital. Honestly if it ain’t Chase or Brown I don’t it being worth it. Honestly Chase only because Brown plays a position of need but not many DTs scream top 3 to me. 

Let me add that I think Isaiah Simmons is a monster but too. He may be the other guy worth a top 5 pick 

Edited by Stryka

9 minutes ago, Jerry Maguire said:

If we are moving that high up, no first rounder next season. There is ZERO depth on defense. I don't get it. Of course I will hope for the best, though.

I wonder if we are going to deal a player during this draft.

The good news is we can do more in FA next year. But it would need to be a HR if we moved into top 5.

I don’t see it being for a CB.

It’s Young or Simmons if it happens, to me.

2 minutes ago, Jerry Maguire said:

If we are moving that high up, no first rounder next season. There is ZERO depth on defense. I don't get it. Of course I will hope for the best, though.

I wonder if we are going to deal a player during this draft.

Our defense isn't in a state to where we should be concerned about depth. All yall people talking about depth when we barely have any legitimate starters.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Our defense isn't in a state to where we should be concerned about depth. All yall people talking about depth when we barely have any legitimate starters.

Or playmakers for that matter.

Get some difference makers on the defense and then everything will fall in line.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

So what’s more pressing in your mind? Quality starters? Elite guy or 2 at one of the 3 levels of defense? Draft capital to provide depth? 

1 minute ago, Geneaut said:

Dumb question - do you think TD suspects there won't be a season this fall, and that he's getting a pass for the upcoming year?

I think people are underestimating the Falcons roster because they look at their record from last season. I think they are much closer to a contender now than most of us think.

Need to get some playmakers on defense and properly execute during games and it could mean another shot at a SB.

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

1 of 2 things are going to happen. Most of you are going to be mad while the rest of us deal with what we don’t control or you’re going to deal with it and hope for the best IF it happens

That’s Simmons if they go that high. Unless, for some crazy reason redskins are team and then it’s young

Gotta remember that this upcoming season is a make it or break it year for Quinn and TD. Rumors were that Blank wanted them gone but McKay convinced him otherwise.

They have been aggressive so far this offseason. They will do whatever it takes to add impactful draft talents...their jobs are possibly contingent on at least making the playoffs this season.