So we are getting our 2 1st rounders on the OL back from injury, we still have mathews and mack?  How is the OL shaping up for this year?

on the DL we got a new pass rusher Fowler to go along with Mckinnley DE and Jarrett DT in the middle . thoughts on the line DL ?

looks like we got a starter from the ravens at TE.  we got ridley and JJ of course MR and now  Gurley at RB. Are we improving What do we need in this upcoming draft. I read Falcons could trade up to (th and get the best corner to

replace butterfingers forgot name off the top of my head.  thoughts?

We need a dependable LG. Whether that comes by way of improvement from a current player of we draft a stud. We also need to think about looking for Mack's replacement. Ceasar Ruiz, Cushunberry or Biadasz would be able to give us both, but my favorite G in this draft is Netane Muti. He's got a super nasty streak that would be a sight to behold on our O-Line 

Either Carpenter or Brown will play LG........there is a financial commitment.

I think we will draft Chaisson.  Okudah, Henderson and even Terrell are worth picks but I think K'LC will be the call.  Beasley is gone (not a big loss) and Takk is not much, so we need an Edge pass rusher badly.  Chaisson has the potential to be a fantastic pass rusher......he is already very good at stopping the run and he covers very well. I think he is a future star.

We could use another good CB, but this draft features plenty of good ones into the second round.  We may also sign a veteran after the draft.  What we really need is a smart and rangy FS.  I'd rather go FS in the second.

TD gets a lot of flak for not being able to pick O Linemen, but I think this isn't necessarily true... He's failed at drafting guards.

Over the years we've drafted Matthews, Shraeder that have been competent. But our guards have let us down till we stop gapped with Levitre and Chester via trade. Hopefully Lindstrom is the answer at RG and I'd love to bring in more talent with a decent round pick in the draft, like Hennessey or Biadazs (I know I butchered his name) in the 3rd.

I doubt a starting calibre left guard is currently on the squad. 

Edited by ramonezy

I would draft a C/G in the 2nd or 3rd round if a player like Hennessy is available. Plug him in at LG should the players coming back

from last year don't pan out. And let him take over at C when Mack calls it quit, maybe next year.

The question to ask is also whether McGary can play G, which I doubt he can, because there maybe some good T that may slip in the

1st or 2nd round. Draft a good T if he slips and move McGary to LG (which I think he may be able to handle since playing G is tyically easier than T)

On 4/20/2020 at 10:04 PM, ramonezy said:

TD gets a lot of flak for not being able to pick O Linemen, but I think this isn't necessarily true... He's failed at drafting guards.

Over the years we've drafted Matthews, Shraeder that have been competent. But our guards have let us down till we stop gapped with Levitre and Chester via trade. Hopefully Lindstrom is the answer at RG and I'd love to bring in more talent with a decent round pick in the draft, like Hennessey or Biadazs (I know I butchered his name) in the 3rd.

I doubt a starting calibre left guard is currently on the squad. 

thanks guys

Gono is the most talented ol player the team.  He can play 4 positions.  He’s 335lbs and moves better than the rest.  If he’s not starting lg it’s only bc they want him at swing T and do not want to risk injury.  If not for this he’s the starting LG.  If he’s clearly the best lg on the team which I think he is then you draft a T in this draft to backup the starters for now.  Then the ol is complete and maxed out for the year.  With a franchise qb better have a franchise ol.