Greg Cosell on Jeffey Okudah and CJ Henderson

atljbo

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cons say Okudah is better

Whatever jersey Henderson gets, I think he's going to be Highway That Number. He gave up a 40+ yard pass in five out of nine games last year against college competition. That's a terrifying stat.

Presuming Okudah's off the table, the three corners I like the most for us are Diggs, Dantzler, and Bryce Hall. Analytics guys love Hall.

13 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Jbo if you got 40 minutes listen to this podcast. Skip to 13:10

Just got in from changing my oil and chraging my battery so ill def take a listen to it in the next hour or so...... I like A.J terrell on this list too....

Whats crazy is i think all these CBs can be good CBs (including Gladney and others too)

I know we like Oliver and Kendall but the question is how much do we think Kendall or Oliver can be number our #1 CB... If we think both are good 2s..... Who or how many in this draft do we see as a number one.

Like when Mike Evans is giving us **** moving around... Who will Raheem Morris ask to shadow him.... If you go by Morris history (Talib) and Quinn history.. They like big fast  athletic CBs

4 hours ago, Cole World said:

Jbo if you got 40 minutes listen to this podcast. Skip to 13:10

Looking at it  now... it is a little rough on Okuduh but I agree that A.J terrell comment... I said this when somebody in another thread thought Henderson got ate up by chase..... But this is more to Terrell... 

It reminded me of kendall sheffield game vs the seahawks... Did he get beat.... yes... Was it rough yes... But he was there man... It was just perfect passes and perfect catches... That'd the game that made me start to really believe in kendall sheffield.

A.J terrell was beat by the number 1 QB / 1st over all pick and chase is the best WR in college football... He was right there tho... That's not gonna happen week to week.

You can't banish a guy off the island over 1 game.

I can see us taking him at 16 if Henderson and Kinlaw is gone

4 hours ago, jidady said:

Whatever jersey Henderson gets, I think he's going to be Highway That Number. He gave up a 40+ yard pass in five out of nine games last year against college competition. That's a terrifying stat.

Presuming Okudah's off the table, the three corners I like the most for us are Diggs, Dantzler, and Bryce Hall. Analytics guys love Hall.

I don’t see it for Henderson, either.  Certainly not compared to Okudah.  He will make 8 solid plays but then get beat deep because of poor technique.  He has a very high ceiling, though.  

2 hours ago, Jpizzle said:

How?

It kinda felt like he put one of the cons in the wrong area. Seems like the second "con" on Henderson should have been put in the transition area of the scouting report. It was literally a positive trait.

I’ll take watching the receiver over having difficulty locating the ball any day. Not being able to see the ball is what leads to big plays down field. Watching the receiver isn’t the best thing in the world to do but if you’re smart you can succeed