WORKING: Jerseys in action [PICS] + a Bonus

jetpac

So I took to Madden to do a mod for the Jerseys so that we could (in theory) see them in action. So far I've done home and away but I did add the grey pants in there as a bonus because I think those are FLAMES as we should totally incorporate it. Gradients are a no go. Haven't gotten around to modding the Helmets yet.

Here you go

UriX4jG.gif

Edited by jetpac

2 minutes ago, FalconsAllDayUrDay said:

I'm saying in reality we don't have grey pants. You most definitely do in the photos. Black jerseys need blacker pants as well. Look greyish also

Yea that's why I said bonus, I know a lot of posters wanted to see what a Grey pants combo would look like. So I just created one anyways

Great work.  I think this goes to show that the unis could have looked decent if they didn't try so hard.  The numbers are not as big and obnoxious in these pics than they are for real.  So the unis look half way decent in these pics.  I do like the grey pants option.  I would suggest the Falcons to replace the red pants to grey.  The grey pants would go with more tops than the red. 

They are still going to look like the clowns of the NFL, but guess it is too late now.  Good news is that they will probably be playing in them in an empty stadium and no one has to look at them in real life.