Dr. Fauci Promotes Pro Sports Without Fans

AutumnEffect

18 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

That's what they said a month ago. 0.9% of US persons have been tested at this point. Thank God for governors or it would be even uglier 

This is why numbers are misleading. Not everyone needs testing. It's obvious that more people are being tested which makes it obvious that testing has increased from a month ago.

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I guess all the players will be tested before games? Wonder how that works for player safety?

Not just the players.

Everyone involved with the game.  Trainers, equipment guys, refs, broadcast crew,  NFL films crews.

So that's several thousands tests conducted on gameday?  Or is it every day leading up to that because of the concerns of exposure from traveling or from family members going to the grocery store.

It's going to be a logistical nightmare.... the liability alone... 

1 person slipping through.  That's all it would take and no more season.

14 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I don't trust Fauci as far as I can spit.  He's a sharp guy but I don't trust him.

Why?

14 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Dr. Fauci is a fraud...see NHI and moving the China virus from N.C. USA to Wuhan China back in 2015...USA helped pay for that bat crap! 

What? Lol

1 hour ago, tactician said:

Give it one more month. FDA finally approved several tests in the last week. 

We can't even test all the sick at this point. Testing for everyone needs to happen to get us back to "normal" then we get mitigate and quarantine the sick and those that are healthy or have antibodies can work again. A May 1st opening with lack of testing is asking for a huge second wave

55 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This is why numbers are misleading. Not everyone needs testing. It's obvious that more people are being tested which makes it obvious that testing has increased from a month ago.

Aesymptomatic people are the ones spreading the virus around. If the "healthy" don't know they're a carrier, it puts many many lives in danger. Everybody needs tests. Look at the per capita testing numbers in South Korea compared to us. This is how you overcome this pandemic. A single man in New rochelle spread to 70 people before he knew he was sick. Look at NY now

3 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Aesymptomatic people are the ones spreading the virus around. If the "healthy" don't know they're a carrier, it puts many many lives in danger. Everybody needs tests. Look at the per capita testing numbers in South Korea compared to us. This is how you overcome this pandemic. A single man in New rochelle spread to 70 people before he knew he was sick. Look at NY now

And there are studies saying people can be the most contagious 2-3 days before showing any symptoms.

Someone should probably tell this to Kemp.  

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

That's what they said a month ago. 0.9% of US persons have been tested at this point. Thank God for governors or it would be even uglier 

Like the governor of new York that was telling everyone to live their lives like normal in February and was promoting hug a Chinese person day in response to Trump blocking travel from China and now has 10k dead in his city? Those governor's? 

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

And there are studies saying people can be the most contagious 2-3 days before showing any symptoms.

Someone should probably tell this to Kemp.  

I don't know how Kemp has been handling this because I'm from PA. We have strict essential businesses working only and schools have been cancelled for the year. I know DeSantis really dropped the ball in Florida though early and with that aging state, they may find a rude awakening soon 

15 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Why?

What? Lol

Just because! 

He is espousing everyone get vaccinated and have a certificate to move around in the great Country of America. H1N1 was far worse. He is a Pig!

While we are talking about animals, he is a Wolf in sheep's clothes. He is trying to have total control over our lives. Now he is telling us how to play football.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Like the governor of new York that was telling everyone to live their lives like normal in February and was promoting hug a Chinese person day in response to Trump blocking travel from China and now has 10k dead in his city? Those governor's? 

Trump said it was a hoax in February too and gave kudos to the WHO and president Xi about their transparency and great work. There are 50 governors bro and many mayors who reacted well also. 

Just now, Mister pudding said:

I don't know how Kemp has been handling this because I'm from PA. We have strict essential businesses working only and schools have been cancelled for the year. I know DeSantis really dropped the ball in Florida though early and with that aging state, they may find a rude awakening soon 

Me either.  I live in the Seattle area.

All I know about Kemp is he admitted he didn't find out about asymptomatic transmission until 2 weeks ago.... and he's 20 minutes from the CDC.

Just now, Mister pudding said:

Trump said it was a hoax in February too and gave kudos to the WHO and president Xi about their transparency and great work. There are 50 governors bro and many mayors who reacted well also. 

Oh you're one of those who can't put context around Trump's words. No point in arguing with a brain dead msm sheep. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Oh you're one of those who can't put context around Trump's words. No point in arguing with a brain dead msm sheep. 

The WHO and Xi was a tweet and an interview. The hoax was out of his mouth at a rally. Please elaborate you version. I don't follow anyone. I think for myself. Trust and verify friend. I believe in facts and science. Period.