2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Naw, my wife makes more than the family threshold working part time all by her lonesome. 

Smart man to marry a financially astute woman. :slick: Mine always made more than me in the health insurance field as a sales manager for a large company. :tiphat: 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got 3 kids. And if one of them asks what they can spend their $500 stimulus check on, I'm going to play them this (NSFW):  

Donating all of my Trump bucks to antifa.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Smart man to marry a financially astute woman. :slick: Mine always made more than me in the health insurance field as a sales manager for a large company. :tiphat: 

@Big_Dog, I'm tired today. I helped my neighbor hand some doors on his boathouse, power washed the from of my house, did some carpentry repairs, did some mechanical work, and now I'm all tuckered out. My boat is in the shop, I can't fish, but I might walk a mile or so down my road and try a pond near by. Then I'm grilling shrimp for dinner. The Mrs. keeps WFW busy.  

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Big_Dog, I'm tired today. I helped my neighbor hand some doors on his boathouse, power washed the from of my house, did some carpentry repairs, did some mechanical work, and now I'm all tuckered out. My boat is in the shop, I can't fish, but I might walk a mile or so down my road and try a pond near by. Then I'm grilling shrimp for dinner. The Mrs. keeps WFW busy.  

You deserve to call it a day. Go to bed early and don't forget your meds. :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, lostone said:

In reality, I’d prefer it go elsewhere.  

i think I asked this before, but does anyone know of any place that is taking donations to help others?

We got $2900.  Last year I lost 185k.  This year I’m doing great.  I have over 800hrs OT so far this year.  We have been giving by intentionally supporting our local business and overtopping to the extreme.with daily take out. I think my wife may have found a charity too.