Funny tweet from Jeff Schultz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After seeing how much my check was for 1 day of holiday pay I needed this laugh.   

I chuckled at the “occasionally plays for the Falcons” part myself.

The funny in the tweet is being heavily overlooked by all 3 that have responded  I didn't post this to start a trade Takk train

Told all you guys last week, Ngakoue is just sitting there waiting for us to sign him and send Takk to a back up role for a year until we can send him packing Takk is wack. The Falcons drafted him knowing he had a bum shoulder, he has never been right either physically or mentally, and the Falcons need to jet this dude for a draft pick quick. Read the book called the Good to the Great , it talks about getting the right people on the bus and the wrong people off and Takk needs to be off the bus.  

7 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Told all you guys last week, Ngakoue is just sitting there waiting for us to sign him and send Takk to a back up role for a year until we can send him packing Takk is wack. The Falcons drafted him knowing he had a bum shoulder, he has never been right either physically or mentally, and the Falcons need to jet this dude for a draft pick quick. Read the book called the Good to the Great , it talks about getting the right people on the bus and the wrong people off and Takk needs to be off the bus.  

He’s not a FA

13 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

If you aren't already....  I suggest you pay attention to what Mayock is doing with the Raiders roster. They aren't there yet but the Raiders are on the rise.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:27 AM, ya_boi_j said:

I'm in GA. My job is considered essential because we're working on PPE equipment for the time being. I was off last week, working this week and the following weeks are to be determined. 

Our airbags go inside of GM vehicles and Michigan is getting hit pretty hard by the virus so there's no telling when we start regular production. Some have been out 3 weeks now. I'm going to predict that I get at least a month off before it's over with

Thanks for working bro because as a lab tech at a Cancer infusion center we have been dangerously low on PPEs!