How has nobody mentioned this show on the boards yet?  I’m almost finished with the second season and as a lifelong Stephen King fan, I’m really enjoying it.  All of the easter eggs and backstories are fascinating.  And of course, “Amity” as a nod to “The Amityville Horror” was great.  Nobody else out there a Stephen King fan who is into this show?

3 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Just got Hulu. Might check it out. I was going to watch 1922 on Netflix but i know how it turns out. Almost cringeworthy. 

I highly recommend it, but then again I’ve been a Stephen King fan most of my life.  

There are some things that are kind of a stretch.  For example, having Annie Wilkes go through all of that in Castle Rock...meh, a bit of a stretch.  But on the whole I think it’s great.

6 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I highly recommend it, but then again I’ve been a Stephen King fan most of my life.  

There are some things that are kind of a stretch.  For example, having Annie Wilkes go through all of that in Castle Rock...meh, a bit of a stretch.  But on the whole I think it’s great.

Big longtime fan here too. Ill have to check it out for sure