What is the real difference in jerseys?

I see some for $100 and others for $150.  I see there is a fabric difference.  Other than that, is there any other real differences?  Are the numbers, names, etc.. stitched on both?  Been a long time since I bought a new jersey  so any help would be appreciated.

59 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

I see some for $100 and others for $150.  I see there is a fabric difference.  Other than that, is there any other real differences?  Are the numbers, names, etc.. stitched on both?  Been a long time since I bought a new jersey  so any help would be appreciated.

Definitely a difference. The 150’s are definitely worth the extra money. They have more of an authentic feel to them because the numbers and logos are stitched on twill. The 100’a are all screen printed, they are also baggier. But the biggest thing for me is the 150’s has a great breathable fabric. They are very comfortable 

16 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Definitely a difference. The 150’s are definitely worth the extra money. They have more of an authentic feel to them because the numbers and logos are stitched on twill. The 100’a are all screen printed, they are also baggier. But the biggest thing for me is the 150’s has a great breathable fabric. They are very comfortable 

Thanks!  New white and new black jerseys ordered.  I only see the $100 option for the throwbacks.  I definitely want stitched on name, numbers, and patches.  Will the $150 throwbacks be offered at a later time?

Side by side you can see which better quality. It’s worth the extra money. Get the cheaper one for kids, they won’t know the difference. And you can usually catch a sale on fanatics or nfl shop during the offseason that will take off the price some 

12 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Thanks!  New white and new black jerseys ordered.  I only see the $100 option for the throwbacks.  I definitely want stitched on name, numbers, and patches.  Will the $150 throwbacks be offered at a later time?

What player are you looking for and what size?

2 minutes ago, Fittske said:

Don't forget about the Vapor elites...they are the closet thing to what the players wear..everything stitched...will cost you $325 though. Probably wont be available for sale for a few weeks.

Going to get the Grady Vapor Elite home jersey once it is available. They're expensive, but the quality is awesome. Got the Julio throwback one last year when Fanatics had a sale.

Legend - Might as well buy a t-shirt

Game - Everything is screen printed on, and the quality of the material is pretty thin. Standard shirt collar. 

Limited - Stitched on numbers, logo, and nameplate. Vapor collar like those on the real jersey. 

Elite - What the players wear. Looks goofy in my opinion, as it's super tight in the sleeves and it incredibly trim. 

The Legend is pointless IMO,  you might as well spend the extra $20 and get the Game. If you just want a jersey to lay around in, grill, casually wear, etc. then I'd go with the Game. If you want a nicer quality that will last much longer and look much nicer but you'll have to take a little more care of, go with Limited. If you want something to get signed and/or frame, go with the Elite. 

Edited by dirtybirds233
1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Aren't the 100's more comfortable for actual use in sports + for washing as the numbers are printed? I don't know, just wondering..

1 minute ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Aren't the 100's more comfortable for actual use in sports + for washing as the numbers are printed? I don't know, just wondering..

I wouldn’t play sports in either the 100’s or the 150’s as I would never want to play a sport wearing something that costs over a hundred dollars. As for washing, I wash both inside out and let them air dry. No difference

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

Deion Jones 2XL throwback

NFLshop.com only has Ryan, Julio, and Ridley in the throwback vapors right now. Here’s a link below for a Julio. They have your size in stock

https://www.nflshop.com/atlanta-falcons/mens-atlanta-falcons-julio-jones-nike-black-vapor-untouchable-limited-player-jersey/t-92715621+p-796269144824+z-8-1187721966?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r5c0:po-15

I bought a Julio Elite Throwback the first year Nike took over and the numbers and name were stitched except the logo was screen printed. Ticked me off. I earned a $300 NFL.com gift card with some credit card points. Do the $150 have screen printed logos? 

2 minutes ago, paulitik said:

I bought a Julio Elite Throwback the first year Nike took over and the numbers and name were stitched except the logo was screen printed. Ticked me off. I earned a $300 NFL.com gift card with some credit card points. Do the $150 have screen printed logos? 

The newer Nike Limited Throwbacks have stitched on logos.

I have a Ryan Limited throwback from around the same time you mentioned, and everything was stitched except the logos as well. 

10 hours ago, coastiemike said:

So where can I find the $100 in the one $50 jerseys? I haven't looked yet so I know that this is a dumb question but obviously you already know where to find them so thanks in advance! :tiphat: