2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

We don't have that 2nd, I don't get what you're tryna say. This trade (and I know you've admitted it's goofy) does nothing for the team this year and only nets a single 2nd next year (where's the Adams stuff coming from? Did I miss something lol). It'd just be bad bro

I through that in there myself.

Just like every other mock made up.

1 hour ago, duckhoa said:

I believe that they presented it as next year’s first when they were discussing the trade.
This makes it a little more intriguing, but I would not do it.

Still made me upset that Falcons did not select Kinlaw, or Wirfs.  Both elite prospects were still available.

Do yourselves a favor and do not watch this CBS draft....it really was awful.

Wirfs made it very high on the top 25 next gen thread I posted earlier today.

CBS are no worse than any other site o media outlet out there.

There all just speculation mongers.

7 hours ago, Malachore said:

**** that, especially with Kinlaw there.

This team isn't rebuilding, they are trying to win.

Agree - the first sign/step for this team to enter rebuilding is firing its HC and/or GM of which it has done neither - we do not need as many picks as possible but instead as good of picks as possible.

I still see us trading up to get as good of a ready-to-go starter level CB/DT/DE/OLB as possible.

Edited by jlrfalcon
Just now, FA91 said:

90% of everything is fake right now. It's just that's the most nonsensical thing I've read imo. 

If you mean I made it up then check the front page.

No I mean what you're referring to is fake news. It's a rumor created because a fan said something. Nothing more, nothing less. The same website that took it to the next level also has a rumor saying Watson for Kirk Cousins so take that for whatever it's worth

Nah, I got ya. It doesn't make sense anyway. What's Watson done? Matt's taken us to the Super Bowl. Not saying Watson's not good but he had a receiver that's supposed to be Julio's equal and a better defence but hasn't gotten as far. Anyway just my 2 cents.

Just now, FA91 said:

Nah, I got ya. It doesn't make sense anyway. What's Watson done? Matt's taken us to the Super Bowl. Not saying Watson's not good but he had a receiver that's supposed to be Julio's equal and a better defence but hasn't gotten as far. Anyway just my 2 cents.

Here's the catch. Watson is a young mobile qb. Young mobile QBs are what's hot right now. So of course Watson and other young mobile QBs will continue to be brought up. The kicker is not a single one of them guarantees this team a super bowl. 

Those same ones believing this are the same one giving Ryan grief for the super bowl collapse but forget the big lead the Texans literally just blew in the first quarter to the Chiefs. Watson proved to be no more special than Ryan if the blame is placed on the individual 

10 hours ago, Dirty_Bird89 said:

Falcons receive Miami's 2nd round pick (39) and Houston's 2nd round pick in 2021 (Via Miami)

Miami receive Falcons 1st round pick (16)

What moron was running the Falcons draft ?

According to the old draft chart trading a future pick counts as that pick being considered as the next lower round.  

A future 2nd is the equivalent of a current 3rd. A future 1st is the equivalent of a current 2nd. So this idiot traded a mid first round pick for what amounts to a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

When arguably the best player at a need position is still on the board.

12 hours ago, Dirty_Bird89 said:

Falcons receive Miami's 2nd round pick (39) and Houston's 2nd round pick in 2021 (Via Miami)

Miami receive Falcons 1st round pick (16)

That trade only happens if the Miami GM is The X-Men leader Prof. Charles Xavier, and he mind-controlled our GM.

Stupid, idiotic, insane, and just plain dumb.

2 hours ago, FA91 said:

Ryan's contract is untradeable. The idea is moot.

18 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

I would strongly consider taking Wirfs for the Falcons in this mock.

Then I will find a way to get defense later, but O line with Matthews - Wirfs - Mack - Lindstrom - McGary

That would just be amazing. Both a win for our running game and our defense. Seriously. Look at that line. Amazing.

Exactly. The offense isn’t far off from being elite again. The entire draft could be spent on defense and I wouldn’t be shocked if we were still bottom 10 in the league.

8 hours ago, Akod2017 said:

Exactly. The offense isn’t far off from being elite again. The entire draft could be spent on defense and I wouldn’t be shocked if we were still bottom 10 in the league.

Lol from being ELITE really.

This offense hasn’t been close to that since 2016.

Until the OC and HC get there heads out of there arses and actually use the talent in front of them then maybe.

GMs given them a Oline fill of 1st rounders an all world WRer a Robin on the other side a 1st rounder at TE and RB if he doesn’t get it with the talent put in front of him see ya later.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:31 AM, kiwifalcon said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-4-0-tua-falls-to-the-raiders-after-bengals-trade-out-of-no-1-overall-pick/live/

This would leave us with 2 2nd round picks nothing in the 1st round.

And gaining Houston’s 2nd round pick in 2021.

screen-shot-2020-04-13-at-1-29-46-pm.png

:lol:

The coach and GM on the hotseat, and they're just going to trade away our 1st rounder for an extra 2nd this season and a 2nd next season?

Who dreams this **** up?

21 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

And we would do this why???

I mean, in my next mock draft, the Falcons are going to move up to no. 2 and select Chase Young.  They are going to trade a bag of Cheetos and a 2043 7th round pick.  At 16 they're going to select Okudah, because in mock draft world you can do the make believe.