Jerseys on sale tomorrow

Cheyakita

3 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Yeah, white jerseys sold out quick!

Gotta figure the sweat shops aren't essential, so they're probably not producing.

Gonna have to wait till fall for that Ridley road uniform. :angry:

Man I had an alarm set for 6 am this morning. I knew these were going to go quick. Got a white Ryan and a Black Julio 

I got a Mens White Julio 2 minutes after they were up for sale.... I put rush shipping on it so I could wear it to the draft.

Does anyone else have a delivery date for July? Are these not something they are sending out right away? Ordered it on the Falcons store through Fanatics...

25 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

I got a Mens White Julio 2 minutes after they were up for sale.... I put rush shipping on it so I could wear it to the draft.

Does anyone else have a delivery date for July? Are these not something they are sending out right away? Ordered it on the Falcons store through Fanatics...

My Julio is scheduled for July and Grady isn’t until September. Yeah the earliest they are shipping is July.

I ordered a black Gurley..yeah I know I have gone on record saying I wasn't sure that's a great idea. I hope he proves us wrong. But I am a GA fan so I bought it. Whatever. But my money is out of my account and I don't get it til September? What the crap?  Oh well.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:13 PM, 408Falcon said:

On 4/15/2020 at 12:13 PM, 408Falcon said:

My question is, if you pay for two day will you get it that quickly? If I understand correctly, they won't ship until July. I don't mind paying for 2 day if they can actually get it here before the draft!

29 minutes ago, hd2121 said:

My question is, if you pay for two day will you get it that quickly? If I understand correctly, they won't ship until July. I don't mind paying for 2 day if they can actually get it here before the draft!

No bro. I won't be receiving it. I'm F'd lol. But maybe I get it faster than those when they do ship in July. Due to Covid they aren't shipping until earliest July. :(

37 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

No bro. I won't be receiving it. I'm F'd lol. But maybe I get it faster than those when they do ship in July. Due to Covid they aren't shipping until earliest July. :(

Yeah I actually called them after I commented hear and that's what they said. Idk why they even offer 2 day because it's 2 days from July 28th. Crazy. You should call them and have them refund you the money you paid for 2 day. If they won't then maybe cancel the order and re-order with regular shipping (which is now free, if you order today)

39 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I was wondering if that was the reason. Or if they simply just had to make them still or something 

The lady I spoke with said it was COVID 19. The factory is on a skeleton crew and so is the shipping company.

52 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Did she say if July is simply just an estimate? Or if that's the real actual time they are coming?

She seemed pretty confident it would ship July 28th. No earlier, no later but I have a feeling it might end up being earlier. I know a buccaneers fan who was told the same thing with theirs and ended up getting one jersey last week but the other is still July.