• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, yes, yes, 100x yes. I've owned both. The limited is better in so many ways. - Much Better fit - Stitched numbers/logos - Chrome NFL logo - No cut-seam on the bottom/side

Are the vapors worth the extra $50?

I'm waiting to see a vapor limited version of it myself. Hopefully a debo or grady one will be available

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jfalconsp said:

Are the vapors worth the extra $50?

100%. The 'Game' jerseys are basically an oversized t-shirt in my opinion. Everything is screen printed and even the collar is similar to that of a t-shirt. 

Limited (Vapor) has everything stitched on with much higher quality material, without the awkward fit of the 'Elite' jerseys (which are basically made to have pads underneath them). 

11 hours ago, Cheyakita said:

So STH get the 50% off special but everyone is able to purchase. What player and what style are you going with?

I’m going with our soon to be traded QB Ryan (lol) in home black and a JJ home black for my brother. I gotta see the gradient in person before I travel that road.

When available, Ryan in white, Fowler Gradient, Allen in black

12 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

100%. The 'Game' jerseys are basically an oversized t-shirt in my opinion. Everything is screen printed and even the collar is similar to that of a t-shirt. 

Limited (Vapor) has everything stitched on with much higher quality material, without the awkward fit of the 'Elite' jerseys (which are basically made to have pads underneath them). 

How about the throwbacks?  Do they have Vapor ones of those?

6 hours ago, coastiemike said:

How about the throwbacks?  Do they have Vapor ones of those?

Yes. These have always been available. Nothing changed with the throwbacks. Heres a Julio Vapor throwback:

https://shop.atlantafalcons.com/mens-nike-julio-jones-black-atlanta-falcons-vapor-untouchable-limited-player-jersey/p-35283670592596+z-9217-1004511077?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r4c0:po-12