Jerseys on sale tomorrow

So STH get the 50% off special but everyone is able to purchase. What player and what style are you going with?

I’m going with our soon to be traded QB Ryan (lol) in home black and a JJ home black for my brother. I gotta see the gradient in person before I travel that road.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, yes, yes, 100x yes. I've owned both. The limited is better in so many ways. - Much Better fit - Stitched numbers/logos - Chrome NFL logo - No cut-seam on the bottom/side

Are the vapors worth the extra $50?

I'm waiting to see a vapor limited version of it myself. Hopefully a debo or grady one will be available

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Cheyakita said:

So STH get the 50% off special but everyone is able to purchase. What player and what style are you going with?

I’m going with our soon to be traded QB Ryan (lol) in home black and a JJ home black for my brother. I gotta see the gradient in person before I travel that road.

How we get personalized ones?

Edited by BirdGangATL
8 hours ago, Cheyakita said:

I still have not seen this discount code. Nor have other season ticket holders that I have asked.

1 hour ago, Colbeee said:

I still have not seen this discount code. Nor have other season ticket holders that I have asked.

I emailed my account rep and was able to get the discount code.  Unfortunately is doesn't work on the vapor limited jerseys.

Edited by Colbeee
1 minute ago, jfalconsp said:

Are the vapors worth the extra $50?

I think the vapors are more game like jerseys (actually stitched numbers and letters rather than printed). I've never owned a stitched jersey so that's what I think I'll go for. Disappointed in not Grady or Debo though. May hold off, may break down and get a Julio away, idk. 

1 minute ago, iLLmaticz said:

Have to go Vapor bro 50 bucks worth the stitching no doubt..print always felt like a kids jersey R women’s ..not bad but might as well go top shelf..Why no Gradient Vapors? Very disappointing please make this happen

I would imagine as we get closer to the season there will be more options. I want an elite and those aren't available yet either.

43 minutes ago, Da D!rty D!rty said:

I just copped the white JJ and black MR jerseys vapor unlimited joints. Had to stimulate Blank's economy.

... although beware if you order because they won't be available until the end of July(?) Thought they might have some done already.

yeah, I saw that July date. I checked the Suckaneers new jerseys and they wont ship until September 15th! lol