Tony Pauline: Falcons Like Hennessy

Center Matt Hennessy drawing interest around the league

The Jets, who own the Giants’ selection in the third round, also have a lot of interest in Hennessy. I am told if they select Hennessey, it would be to play center.  Newly signed free agent Connor McGovern would then slide over to guard, the position many thought he played his best football at while in Denver.

The Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, and Pittsburgh Steelers all have a significant interest in Hennessy.  Of that group, Pittsburgh projects him to guard.

Projected in the 2nd-3rd round.

Just now, Osiruz said:

i'd be ok if he or Tyler Biadasz is our second rounder, gotta go CJ Henderson ir Christian fulton with the first. 

Hennessy in the 2nd round...but neither Fulton or Henderson in the first...its Jaylon Johnson...outside of pundits, I actually haven't seen anywhere interest/meetings with Henderson and the Falcons???

I actually think we do our best to move up for Kinlaw using a combination of a 4th and a 2021 2nd or 3rd...but maybe our 3rd this year...then turnaround and move back inthe 2nd round to reaquire a 3rd rounder or a 4th rounder..

Kinlaw

Hennessy

EDGE (lots of interest in SLB/EDGE types from Falcons, so think the 3rd is where we land one, ie Lewis, Kareem, Weaver, Walker)

Agim

Terrell Burgess CB/S

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Not sure what people expected. You watch a snl movie you know your getting ham and cheese

Never said I expected anything, just said it isn't good

The fact that most snl movies are abominations to mankind, and this one was watchable, doesn't change that it isn't good