“On Complex’s Load Management podcast, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport called Thomas Dimitroff “strangely interested” in quarterbacks this year and suggested that the Falcons could jump up in the first round to take one. putting them in the same class as the Brady-less Patriots and final-year-Brees Saints. No, you’re not hallucinating.“

Thoughts? 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one plays the predraft game better than Dimitroff. That's why you see him interviewed so much this time of the year.

Not buying it.  If anything it’s to get teams to come after our pick at 16.  

Smoke. 

Posted Images

Td admitted to scouting QBs every year to keep up with trends and eye for talent. Rapoports is just jumping to conclusions, and one of worst reporters. Pauline is the guy to listen to for us.  Every team has a #1 reporter to trust, ours has proven time and time again to be Tony pauline. 

26 minutes ago, HaRdH3ad said:

“On Complex’s Load Management podcast, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport called Thomas Dimitroff “strangely interested” in quarterbacks this year and suggested that the Falcons could jump up in the first round to take one. putting them in the same class as the Brady-less Patriots and final-year-Brees Saints. No, you’re not hallucinating.“

Thoughts? 

KADY BAR THE DOOR!!!  This is NOT what people in here want to hear.  At all.  God forbid we should even think on moving on beyond St. Matt.  I said it before and I'll say it again... If we could draft God as our next QB, clowns in here would burn down the city.  Not quite sure if we would have blown a 28-3 lead had we had God as QB though...   But don't fret, MR is a hall of famer... 28-3 or not.

3 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

KADY BAR THE DOOR!!!  This is NOT what people in here want to hear.  At all.  God forbid we should even think on moving on beyond St. Matt.  I said it before and I'll say it again... If we could draft God as our next QB, clowns in here would burn down the city.  Not quite sure if we would have blown a 28-3 lead had we had God as QB though...   But don't fret, MR is a hall of famer... 28-3 or not.

Now that is tier 1 hyperbole.

*eyerollgif*

5 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

It's not about people not wanting to eventually replace Ryan. That time will come in the near future at some point. But right now it makes no sense because the Falcons are trying to make another run right now.

Also, Quinn and TD's jobs are on the line and Blank already said that they have to make the playoffs this season. No way would they move up to draft a QB or any player in the 1st round who would more than likely not play or contribute this season.

So let me get this straight. A front office and coaching staff on the hot seat is going to give up picks to bring in a rookie QB whom they have had not private workouts with who most likely wont have any OTA's, Mini Camp and possibly no training Camp?

Either this is a massive smokescreen or Blank has given TD and Quinn a 10 year extension.