Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ya_boi_j

Fowler on Speak For Yourself

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Nobody sees us coming.

As long as we don’t go into the season with our outside CBs being Oliver and Sheffield. Really worries me to be honest. 

Edited by SLEVEN

4 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

As long as we don’t go into the season with our outside CBs being Oliver and Sheffield. Really worries me to be honest. 

Not sure what your basing that off of.

6 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

6 minutes ago, 32wood84white said:

Just that we didn’t see a lot of tough QBs the second half of the season and we had some WRs put up some huge games on us. 

I’ll have to go back and check the games, but I think I remember a lot of guys having some big games against us 

Also maybe it’s scheme, I don’t know, but the falcons allowed the most passes within 2.5 seconds than any team in the league. Not putting it on just the CBs, but can’t fault the pass rush for that. 

3 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

Just that we didn’t see a lot of tough QBs the second half of the season and we had some WRs put up some huge games on us. 

I’ll have to go back and check the games, but I think I remember a lot of guys having some big games against us 

We didn’t have much of a pass rush. That makes all the difference. 

3 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Whitlock: I think you're going to miss the LA hop hop though. 

Uh, fool he came to Atlanta. He upgraded if you ask me. 

If you like pure snap music then sure. As of right now Atlanta has the worst music available. These young dudes today rap about the same exact things. Rarely any originilaty in the lyrics. The beats are the only thing saving their music

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you like pure snap music then sure. As of right now Atlanta has the worst music available. These young dudes today rap about the same exact things. Rarely any originilaty in the lyrics. The beats are the only thing saving their music

Exactly!!!

Atlanta music has lost it's way. It's way too copycat now and the quality of the music is the worst.

Time for the Atlanta music scene to reinvent itself for the better.

9 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Exactly!!!

Atlanta music has lost it's way. It's way too copycat now.

Time for the Atlanta music scene to reinvent itself for the better.

Sadly I dont think it will. The trap days when T.I. and Jeezy were on top are gone. Now you have alot of dudes that sound like kids running around talking about how many women they've had. That's not music

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sadly I dont think it will. The trap days when T.I. and Jeezy were on top are gone. Now you have alot of dudes that sound like kids running around talking about how many women they've had. That's not music

Andre and Big boi need to fix the scene. 

Just now, NWFALCON said:

Andre and Big boi need to fix the scene. 

3 stacks dont wanna rap anymore. Big Boi mainly makes special appearances. they're probably ashamed of the garbage that comes out of the city now

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

3 stacks dont wanna rap anymore. Big Boi mainly makes special appearances. they're probably ashamed of the garbage that comes out of the city now

Yeah. I’ve been waiting and waiting. 

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah, the whole game is messed up at the moment.

All these overrated/bad artists getting the spotlight right now.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, the whole game is messed up at the moment.

All these overrated/bad artists getting the spotlight right now.

Yeah I honestly only listen to a very small handful. HeIl I’ll listen to Marshmello before I make time to listen to this new rap

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

18 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Yeah. I’ve been waiting and waiting. 

Yeah, I had been waiting for years for at least one last OutKast album.

Is it true that Big Boi and 3000 had a falling out some years ago? I had been hearing that for years but never any confirmation on whether it was true or not.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, I had been waiting for years for at least one last OutKast album.

Is it true that Big Boi and 3000 had a falling out some years ago? I had been hearing that for years but never any confirmation on whether it was true or not.

Not sure. I know Big Boi wanted to make another album but Andre wasn’t trying to. I remember him saying a couple years ago he couldn’t find real motivation.  They’re probably cool but just didn’t see eye to eye on that front. 

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I honestly only listen to a very small handful. HeIl I’ll listen to Marshmello before I make time to listen to this new rap

Yeah man

All these kids now want to be rappers despite not having the real drive or actual talent. They think rap is about just money, cars, jewelry, guns, and women.

The art of story telling his is gone. They more worried about the quick fame and money than getting a true vision/message across.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah man

All these kids now want to be rappers despite not having the real drive or actual talent. They think rap is about just money, cars, jewelry, guns, and women.

The art of story telling his is gone. They more worried about the quick fame and money than getting a true vision/message across.

Exactly. 

3 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

LOL.  Only TAFT can turn a Fowler interview into a discussion about the rap scene.

Which do you prefer. Turning an interview into a rap discussion or turning a julio highlight into crying about the investment or crying about a uniform? Oh or wanting to trade Matt for Watson?