Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

25 minutes ago, papachaz said:

know the meaning of? I sometimes wonder if a lot of what we have here can even count to seven  :ninja:

This is true too

6 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Oh that’s just S-A-R-C-A-S-M lol. Did you see what I did there???

43 minutes ago, papachaz said:

AHHH!!! a newbie that GETS IT!

welcome aboard my good man, welcome aboard!

Been reading the boards for a long time. Joined last year so i could contribute to the mayhem.

18 hours ago, g-dawg said:

I always go at 3-4pm when they aren't busy.     Will be the first to say Chic-Fil-A has infinitely better customer service.

always gotta get the mashed taters and gravy!

man if you ain't tried their mac and cheese, you gotta get you some of that!

15 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

This thread is gonna cause me to gain 40 lbs.

I'm already trying to get fit by working out in my backyard. Just saw a snake kill a field mouse, so I'm now working out inside for awhile.

I hate living by a creek.

few years ago my sister put a new roof on one of their buildings, called me to see if I wanted the old tin. So I have a pile of used roofing tin in the back yard. Needed a small piece a couple days ago, went down and flipped the top piece off and found this girl. made me take a few backwards steps pretty quickly....I let her alone though, she likes them mice and rats and it keeps em out of my chicken feed!

by the time I got the phone out and the camera active, she was about 1/3 of the way gone...

eEmNfSV.jpg

This will probably get lost in all the chicken talk, but the quote from the Falcoholic (per Ian Rapoport) on this was:

"On Complex’s Load Management podcast, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport called Thomas Dimitroff “strangely interested” in quarterbacks this year and suggested that the Falcons could jump up in the first round to take one. putting them in the same class as the Brady-less Patriots and final-year-Brees Saints. No, you’re not hallucinating."

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2020/4/12/21218205/rumor-falcons-interested-in-trading-up-in-the-2020-nfl-draft-for-a-qb-matt-ryan-thomas-dimitroff

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Meh. We had eggs w/ham and cheese cooked in with bacon and sweet cream pancakes for breakfast. It was much better than believing smoke screen comments

It's the middle of a pandemic, I'm barely leaving the house, there are no sports on, and you want to complain about people discussing a Falcons draft rumor, on a Falcons message board, on Page 10 of a thread about Tua? Grow up.

1 minute ago, Shooter Says said:

It's the middle of a pandemic, I'm barely leaving the house, there are no sports on, and you want to complain about people discussing a Falcons draft rumor, on a Falcons message board, on Page 10 of a thread about Tua? Grow up.

So what was for breakfast? Clearly you haven’t read the thread 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Meh. We had eggs w/ham and cheese cooked in with bacon and sweet cream pancakes for breakfast. It was much better than believing smoke screen comments

Who said anything about believing em? 

Anyway, I seriously doubt the Falcons will trade up for a QB. That's a move for a GM with job security, which TD does not have. I can see the Falcons looking for a backup with tools to develop, as that doesn't keep us from adding a significant piece to help us this year. But it also gives a little security should we find Matt's future cap hits to be too much to handle.