Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just now, Artys Arryn said:

Haven't tried the Popeyes Chicken sandwich but man, it's hard to beat a Chic-Fil-A chicken sandwich. Y'all ever try Zaxby's Chicken Zensation sandwich? Love that **** thing. 

The cajun chicken sandwich from zaxbys and KFC chicken sandwich is better than Popeyes chicken sandwich 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

The cajun chicken sandwich from zaxbys and KFC chicken sandwich is better than Popeyes chicken sandwich 

Man, I haven't had KFC in so long. I stick to Zaxby's, Chic-Fil-A , or Lee's Famous Chicken whenever I go in for fast food chicken. They don't have Lee's in Georgia but if you are ever in Kentucky or Ohio be sure to check them out. 

Just now, Artys Arryn said:

Man, I haven't had KFC in so long. I stick to Zaxby's, Chic-Fil-A , or Lee's Famous Chicken whenever I go in for fast food chicken. They don't have Lee's in Georgia but if you are ever in Kentucky or Ohio be sure to check them out. 

We just recently got a KFC here within the last few months. I only get the chicken sandwich or Nashville bowl. Chic fil a though. That's bae