If you could add a former falcon in his prime years to this team who would it be?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough, and so many choices. We are short on dbs so Sanders is a good one but he is a diva which will affect team morale. 

There is also the Dominant Michael Turner who will get you 60tds in 5 seasons and open up the game for everybody.

Then you got the OL, I personally like Blalock and Bill Fralic, as well as Mike Kenn. 

Dl is a tough one, Rod Coleman was the first Aaron Donald prototype, Kerney was a dominant LE, and Abraham was an amazing RDE. 

I am going to go with Pat Kerney if I could only chose one.

8 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Tough, and so many choices. We are short on dbs so Sanders is a good one but he is a diva which will affect team morale. 

There is also the Dominant Michael Turner who will get you 60tds in 5 seasons and open up the game for everybody.

Then you got the OL, I personally like Blalock and Bill Fralic, as well as Mike Kenn. 

Dl is a tough one, Rod Coleman was the first Aaron Donald prototype, Kerney was a dominant LE, and Abraham was an amazing RDE. 

I think Primes personality is exactly what this defense needs

11 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Blalock?  As in Justin Blalock??

7 hours ago, lju713 said:

Example. 1991 Deion was exciting to me. His 1994 season in SF was his best, but 91 was his coming out party.My era of Falcons Football is a 40 yr stretch. And my to chooses my surprise the AFMB.

Offense LG-Bill Fralic- we need a LG is the worst way and a balanced 1 and he was probably the best interior OL we ever had.

Defense- Rod Coleman- interior pass rush and good push against the run.

Who ya got as yours?

Love the fralic pick .... him or Mike kenn for me and also joel williams

The thing you have to consider is how these past Falcons would do in today's NFL. LB, in particular is very different than it used to be. For that reason, I'm just not sure about picking a lot of positions here. As others have said, I want to lean pass rusher (probably Abraham since he'd fit more seamlessly into today's NFL), but I really think the answer has to be Deion. I really don't see how it can be anyone else. Adding him would change our team more than any other addition, and it's really not even close.

4 minutes ago, hjerry said:

The thing you have to consider is how these past Falcons would do in today's NFL. LB, in particular is very different than it used to be. For that reason, I'm just not sure about picking a lot of positions here. As others have said, I want to lean pass rusher (probably Abraham since he'd fit more seamlessly into today's NFL), but I really think the answer has to be Deion. I really don't see how it can be anyone else. Adding him would change our team more than any other addition, and it's really not even close.

That's what I was thinking. Nobis would get eaten alive in today's game.