If you could add a former falcon in his prime years to this team who would it be?

lju713

Example. 1991 Deion was exciting to me. His 1994 season in SF was his best, but 91 was his coming out party.My era of Falcons Football is a 40 yr stretch. And my to chooses my surprise the AFMB.

Offense LG-Bill Fralic- we need a LG is the worst way and a balanced 1 and he was probably the best interior OL we ever had.

Defense- Rod Coleman- interior pass rush and good push against the run.

Who ya got as yours?

44 minutes ago, lju713 said:

Example. 1991 Deion was exciting to me. His 1994 season in SF was his best, but 91 was his coming out party.My era of Falcons Football is a 40 yr stretch. And my to chooses my surprise the AFMB.

Offense LG-Bill Fralic- we need a LG is the worst way and a balanced 1 and he was probably the best interior OL we ever had.

Who ya got as yours?

Prime and it’s not even close - also fill a huge position of need. If I couldn’t pick him it would be Jamal Anderson (need) or Patrick Kearney (need and all time favourite)

Deion He literally shuts down his side of the field pass defense wise, is a threat to score on any punt or kick-off, and even imagine getting snaps on offense surrounded by #11,#18 and whatever number TG gets 

Tuggle The Hammer paired with Jones would make a formidable LB crew

Abraham with Fowler Takk Grady would do some serious damage in rotation

Fralic Birds need a guard and Fralic would open up lanes for Gurley just like he did for Riggs

2 hours ago, lju713 said:

Who ya got as yours?

To bad we didnt even see much of Rod Coleman. Didn't he end his football career by a jet skiing accident? I have to go with Turner and Abraham. Have we ever had a ball hawk at safety?

I want a pass rusher so bad, so want to say Abe. Dude was such an athlete. Same guy ran down Vick and bull rushed a prime Jake Long over his own QB.

that said many don’t realize/remember just how good Sanders was. There really is no other answer. He was the best CB ever, period. May have been the best kick returner ever too. (Him or Hester).

2 hours ago, Atownbound said:

To bad we didnt even see much of Rod Coleman. Didn't he end his football career by a jet skiing accident? I have to go with Turner and Abraham. Have we ever had a ball hawk at safety?

Since safety is a need, I will say Brian Jordan.. although his prime years would've been spent playing baseball, he probably would've been amazing had he stayed with us and he had range in both sports https://www.thefalcoholic.com/platform/amp/2019/2/11/18212029/forgotten-falcons-brian-jordan

Edited by Mister pudding

But one guy I could add to this team right now outside of the obvious Deion Sanders would be Rod Coleman. His first two years in Atlanta he put up 22 sacks. And in his career he put up less than 6 sacks 3 times. His rookie year, his final year and his 2003 season where he put up 5.5.

He and Grady would be great together.