https://twitter.com/ProFootball411/status/1248663646311518209?s=19

Dont know if true or not but these guys have been almost on the money with all there reported news. Thought I would share it. So I guess TD may indeed be looking for Cb's.

Dont know how to embed tweets 

Edited by Sipifalcon
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been following these guys this offseason and I don't know where they get their info from but they have been right on a lot of their predictions. 

So he'll be our starting slot corner if we land him? I still see us going cb in the draft at some point, but this opens the door for us to draft either Kinlaw, Chaisson, or Delpit. 

https://twitter.com/ProFootball411/status/1248663646311518209?s=19 Dont know if true or not but these guys have been almost on the money with all there reported news. Thought I would share it. So

28 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

https://twitter.com/ProFootball411/status/1248663646311518209?s=19

Dont know if true or not but these guys have been almost on the money with all there reported news. Thought I would share it. So I guess TD may indeed be looking for Cb's.

Dont know how to embed tweets 

I've been following these guys this offseason and I don't know where they get their info from but they have been right on a lot of their predictions. 

12 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

I think they will add one in FA and one in the draft. So it’s certainly plausible. 

Yeah, we almost always sign a vet free agent some time after the draft, sometimes in the summer when players drive their prices down. 

You can never have too many guys in the secondary and DL. That's one thing Quinn and TD don't skimp on. Now the quality of talent they acquire is a different story, especially on the DL haha.

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Just means also we can kinda do what we want in the draft 

Yes, with Gurley and Fowler and Hurst already in the fold, TD has the latitude to shock and mystify TATF with his selections with far greater inscrutability than in any previous drafts. :D

49 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

So he'll be our starting slot corner if we land him? I still see us going cb in the draft at some point, but this opens the door for us to draft either Kinlaw, Chaisson, or Delpit. 

Or double down and draft a corner like he did last year with the OG position