5 minutes ago, athell said:

@Jerz #Quinning do you know what this means?  Phoenix city?

Quick google search...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_from_the_Ashes_(The_Phoenix)

No never heard phoenix city in reference to atlanta but this is a cool find. The history of atlanta seems to be a big focus in the design thats dope!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fire

Deion should have never left the ATL. We should not retire his jersey.

If he was cool with Trufant I don’t see why he would have an issue with Gurley wearing the number

4 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

You don't know the definition of the word entertainment. You can be entertained by a game for 3 hours even if you lose it. You'll just like it less at the end. 

Entertainment - the action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment. Lol he’s the one that said he was amused by the falcons losing 

1 hour ago, 5stripes said:

Entertainment - the action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment. Lol he’s the one that said he was amused by the falcons losing 

The process of getting there is entertaining. Just because a movie has a sad ending doesn't mean you weren't entertained throughout the duration of it. 

1 hour ago, 5stripes said:

Great job young'un. You're almost there! For your next lesson, we'll teach you how to apply entertainment and amusement to fond passtimes within the many world cultures. 

Let's start with American football. You ready? I know this is tough on your noodle, but you will be smarter about this whole thing when we're done.

8 hours ago, athell said:

I'm with @Jerz #Quinning I think seeing it on players and in games it's going to become more and more popular.  I liked them from the jump, but understand what some didn't but yeah, I think these are an acquired taste that many will grow to love.

I honestly like them better than the black on blacks.  

5 hours ago, 5stripes said:

You're never going to enjoy anything in life with your mindset. But of course, new account with 80% of your posts telling other fans how they should feel, you're definitely an Aints fan

11 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

You're never going to enjoy anything in life with your mindset. But of course, new account with 80% of your posts telling other fans how they should feel, you're definitely an Aints fan

*criticizes about telling other fans how to feel*

*proceeds to tell me how to feel and what I am*

great job! SMH

Edited by 5stripes
On 4/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, ya_boi_j said:

I didn’t realize people were actually upset that he chose to wear 21. I didn’t see this uproar when Chris Owens wore it. 

there is nothing wrong with Gurley wearing #21.  I used to really enjoy watching Lynn Cain run with #21 as well.  Gurley will look great running the ball wearing that #21 jersey..