• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fire

Deion should have never left the ATL. We should not retire his jersey.

If he was cool with Trufant I don’t see why he would have an issue with Gurley wearing the number

Just now, 5stripes said:

You didn’t see the pick 3 picture that directly lead to 28-3 jokes?

Then the rush reveal after the jersey leaks?

I don’t get that butt hurt over small **** like that so I can’t really see the point you’re making. You’re just complaining like the rest 

6 minutes ago, 5stripes said:

That reads as losing is ok with you. So be it

Grown folk read it as "sports is entertainment". Let me throw you a rope and try to help you out of the dummy hole you're digging for yourself. 

Question: When the Falcons lose a game, does that make you a loser? 

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM
2 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Grown folk read it as "sports is entertainment". Let me throw you a rope and try to help you out of the dummy hole you're digging for yourself. 

Question: When the Falcons lose a game, does that make you a loser? 

When the falcons lose a game, does that make you entertained?

15 minutes ago, athell said:

Can definitely attest, it just didn’t look right against a black ground. These new renderings are definitely doing it justice from these new shots. 

But it makes so much sense when you look at how atl as a city continues to push boundaries in music, fashion, and anything thats culturally tied to this city. This new gradient is definitely pushing boundaries on Nfl jersey design. Its simplistic yet bold and I just have a hunch its going to look great on the field.

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Can definitely attest, it just didn’t look right against a black ground. These new renderings are definitely doing it justice from these new shots. 

But it makes so much sense when you look at how atl as a city continues to push boundaries in music, fashion, and anything thats culturally tied to this city. This new gradient is definitely pushing boundaries on Nfl jersey design. Its simplistic yet bold and I just have a hunch its going to look great on the field.

I was reading something about the gradient being like the city was the Phoenix or something?  I skimmed by it because it didn't make sense...I'll see if I can find it.

I love it tho.  Think it's awesome.

1 minute ago, athell said:

I was reading something about the gradient being like the city was the Phoenix or something?  I skimmed by it because it didn't make sense...I'll see if I can find it.

I love it tho.  Think it's awesome.

I caught a tidbit from some video about rising from the ashes. When you mention a phoenix it makes sense because are symbolically known to rise from the ashes referencing rebirth. The transition from the black to the red is a nice touch seeing that. Definitely going to be an awsome jersey if we stomp teams while rocking them.