Sean Payton Again Trolling Falcons 28-3

3 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

I’m not sensitive, and I think you and I are saying the same thing. What Payton said had absolutely nothing to do with the rivalry, and that’s the biggest complaint I had with his response. When talking bad about the Falcons no one should have more ammo than the coach of our biggest rival, yet he didn’t mention anything to do with the Saints. I just thought it was weak.

We aren't talking about the same thing because as rivals, we revel in your failures as you do ours. It makes no difference who your opponent was. 

7 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

Way to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Payton indeed had plenty of ammo from his own personal experience that he could respond with, and chose to make a 28-3 joke instead. Awful attempt at ‘cleverness’ when he’s choosing to rely on another coach’s doings for his responses - all because his team couldn’t keep a team in his division out of the Super Bowl in the first place.

As far as Falcons fans bringing up the Saints choking, I think it’s pretty silly that you’re now in that sentence holding fans of a rival team to the same standards of an NFL Head Coach. Not speaking of you personally, but Saints fans are the same obnoxious group that paid for 28-3 billboards to be put up. Of course you’re going to defend Payton - that’s your coach. It doesn’t make what he said any more relevant to his own career, which is why I think it was a pretty weak dig.

At the end of the day, we all know what’s going to rile each other up so we go to those places for the easy reactions. Payton took the easy way out and it shows.

It doesn’t matter who did what in February 2017, the kid talked **** and got bodybagged. End of story.

We’re not going to abide by these inane, made up rules of e-war because someone’s feelings might get hurt. The kid opened his mouth and Payton shut it for him in front of the whole world.

If Payton had a woefully losing record against the Falcons or were swept an ungodly number of times in a decade and a half and he had to resort to a 28-3 joke, I’d be first in line to condemn him. But he doesn’t, he’s owned the Falcons through his career and has more than earned the right to talk **** anyway he chooses to do so. Especially considering he’s the only coach in this division with a winning record against all 3 other NFC South teams.

”oH bUt He CaN’T sAy AnYtHiNg aBoUt 28-3 bEcAuSe iT wAsN’T HiS dOiNg!”

LOLOLOLOL, tf outta here. :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

They hate to see it but you are not lying

Absolutely, but let them live in their blue pill world with their eyes closed and fingers dug into their ears while screaming, “LA LA LA LA LA”.

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

The only thing I’ve learned in this thread is that most of you can dish it when it comes to the saints but can’t handle it when it’s thrown back. That’s not good

And yes, not good at all. Sad they’re always the first ones trying to throw shade but want to take their ball and go home when the get egg on their own face. Bunch of pansy ***es.

:lol:

6 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Payton should have been more disrespectful. That was tame and not that impressive although very clever. I will give him that. Should have brought up his record against the Falcons and talk about owning them since he was HC. Now that would have been epic

It was very tame compared to what it could’ve been and I agree that would’ve been epic, but as you can see by the posters in this thread that regardless of what he said, there’s always going to be some pansy *** fans that as ya_boi_j said, “can dish it but not take it”.

3 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Ouch! I'm not sure how you defend this...Iron Saint - You're up!

I don’t have to defend anything, that claim is entirely wrong and shows he didn’t follow the story past the headline before putting their own twist on it and I enjoy the poster. We’ve had a couple entertaining chats on here, but it’s like arguing with a wall when you know one party is entirely devoid of any facts regarding the situation.

The organization had nothing to do with any “cover up” as the poster is alleging. The archbishop reached out for PR guidance from the organization for the release of clergy names linked to the abuse scandal. This is from Gayle Benson’s statement...

Greg Bensel, our senior vice president of communications, was asked if he would help the Archdiocese prepare for the media relative to the release of clergy names involved in the abuse scandal. In the weeks leading up to the Nov. 2, 2018 release of clergy names, Greg met with the Archbishop and communications staff.

Greg informed me that his recommendations were consistent with the Archdiocese and included: be honest, complete and transparent; own the past wrongs and find a solution to correct them and then define those solutions that are in place now to protect victims; be a leader in the Church by being the first Archdiocese in the country to release the full list of names, release all of the names of clergy that have credible evidence against them, regardless of whether they are male/female, dead or alive; and make sure that all law enforcement are given these names prior to the Archdiocese releasing them so they can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 

Finally, Greg recommended that, with the goal of transparency, the Archbishop would meet with each media member in person, answering any question. No one associated with our organizations made recommendations or had input on the individual names of those disclosed on the list, rather our suggestion was to be completely transparent.

How he or anyone gets “covering up child molesters” out of that is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Wrong. I did both of those myself. Astral projection ****ing rules.

Is that right? Well, bad things typically come in 3’s so since you used your last one in January, it looks like you might have to work extra hard this year. ;)

15 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

It doesn’t matter who did what in February 2017, the kid talked **** and got bodybagged. End of story.

We’re not going to abide by these inane, made up rules of e-war because someone’s feelings might get hurt. The kid opened his mouth and Payton shut it for him in front of the whole world.

If Payton had a woefully losing record against the Falcons or were swept an ungodly number of times in a decade and a half and he had to resort to a 28-3 joke, I’d be first in line to condemn him. But he doesn’t, he’s owned the Falcons through his career and has more than earned the right to talk **** anyway he chooses to do so. Especially considering he’s the only coach in this division with a winning record against all 3 other NFC South teams.

”oH bUt He CaN’T sAy AnYtHiNg aBoUt 28-3 bEcAuSe iT wAsN’T HiS dOiNg!”

LOLOLOLOL, tf outta here. :rolleyes:

Absolutely, but let them live in their blue pill world with their eyes closed and fingers dug into their ears while screaming, “LA LA LA LA LA”.

And yes, not good at all. Sad they’re always the first ones trying to throw shade but want to take their ball and go home when the get egg on their own face. Bunch of pansy ***es.

It was very tame compared to what it could’ve been and I agree that would’ve been epic, but as you can see by the posters in this thread that regardless of what he said, there’s always going to be some pansy *** fans that as ya_boi_j said, “can dish it but not take it”.

I don’t have to defend anything, that claim is entirely wrong and shows he didn’t follow the story past the headline before putting their own twist on it and I enjoy the poster. We’ve had a couple entertaining chats on here, but it’s like arguing with a wall when you know one party is entirely devoid of any facts regarding the situation.

The organization had nothing to do with any “cover up” as the poster is alleging. The archbishop reached out for PR guidance from the organization for the release of clergy names linked to the abuse scandal. This is from Gayle Benson’s statement...

How he or anyone gets “covering up child molesters” out of that is beyond me.

Is that right? Well, bad things typically come in 3’s so since you used your last one in January, it looks like you might have to work extra hard this year. ;)

I think it’s just most absolutely hate the saints and they aren’t rational at all. I understand it. I 

25 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

You'd be surprised how easy Jaegermeister makes some things. I once knitted a tapestry with a spork, some fishing line, and a bunch of play-doh.

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

I think it’s just most absolutely hate the saints and they aren’t rational at all. I understand it. I 

Fair enough, I can see where you’re coming from. 

:tiphat:

2 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

You'd be surprised how easy Jaegermeister makes some things. I once knitted a tapestry with a spork, some fishing line, and a bunch of play-doh.

I see, I see. Just for conversations sake, what pound test is that fishing line? :ninja: :lol:

20 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

You staying safe down there.  I live in NY so I know the craziness you guys are getting right now.  Stay and stay healthy.  

Likewise, my guy! Y'all take care yourselves. :)

20 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

See we can find common ground lol

Ayeee, absolutely! Here and there between March and August at least! All civilized behavior ceases in September tho. :lol:

20 hours ago, Rampage said:

Guy has the third best QB in the last 20 years and chokes year after year after year. Let bounties run wild, still couldn't get it done. Regular season warriors.

And he'll still end up in the Hall of Fame considering there are only 6 coaches in (or will be in) the Hall with more wins and a higher win % than Payton; 5 are already in and the other is Bill Belichick. ;)

There's only 4 active coaches with more wins than he has and he's more than likely going to pass two of them this year (considering he's only 2 wins behind Tomlin and Carroll).

55 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Ayeee, absolutely! Here and there between March and August at least! All civilized behavior ceases in September tho. :lol:

And he'll still end up in the Hall of Fame considering there are only 6 coaches in (or will be in) the Hall with more wins and a higher win % than Payton; 5 are already in and the other is Bill Belichick. ;)

There's only 4 active coaches with more wins than he has and he's more than likely going to pass two of them this year (considering he's only 2 wins behind Tomlin and Carroll).

Lol exactly come September we at eachother’s neck haha

On 4/9/2020 at 11:21 PM, FalconsIn2012 said:

I have to hand it to the mother trucker, coronavirus hasn’t affected his sense of humor...

I wished him a full and speedy recovery but this reminds me why I rank him as having sports most punchable face

Sean, you need to pay Joe Exotic a conjugal visit...I’m sure he’d be real happy  to give you 2/8ths of an inch 3 times!! While you rimmed his tree! 

13 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

If only a majority of Aints fans would have gotten their wish of him being fired in the midst of those multiple 7-9 seasons.. ;)

14 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Exactly man. Wouldn’t want it any other way. Stay safe man

Same to you and your family! :)

13 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

If only a majority of Aints fans would have gotten their wish of him being fired in the midst of those multiple 7-9 seasons.. ;)

The majority didn't want Payton fired between 2014-2016... they wanted his cronies fired.

The fans wanted the heads of Greg McMahon (special teams coordinator), Bill Johnson (DL coach), and to a lesser extent Joe Vitt (LB coach) to roll after years of ineptitude from their units. It's no coincidence that ALL 3 units saw MASSIVE increases in production during the 2017 season after those 3 nepotistic hires were shown the door and they were replaced by competent coaches, especially the DL and LB rooms with Ryan Nielsen and Mike Nolan on board. Nolan might be a ****ty DC (as y'all are aware), but he's a **** of a LB coach.

Very few Saints fans wanted Payton fired and the majority of those that did weren't here pre-2006 so they didn't know how good they had it. That would be like me spouting, "oH tHe MajOriRitY of fALcOns fAnS wAnT tO TrAdE jULiO" because of what a few idiots here say.

Here's a tip, don't believe everything you read online. Especially from sources that don't know what tf they're talking about. ;)

8 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Same to you and your family! :)

The majority didn't want Payton fired between 2014-2016... they wanted his cronies fired.

The fans wanted the heads of Greg McMahon (special teams coordinator), Bill Johnson (DL coach), and to a lesser extent Joe Vitt (LB coach) to roll after years of ineptitude from their units. It's no coincidence that ALL 3 units saw MASSIVE increases in production during the 2017 season after those 3 nepotistic hires were shown the door and they were replaced by competent coaches, especially the DL and LB rooms with Ryan Nielsen and Mike Nolan on board. Nolan might be a ****ty DC (as y'all are aware), but he's a **** of a LB coach.

Very few Saints fans wanted Payton fired and the majority of those that did weren't here pre-2006 so they didn't know how good they had it. That would be like me spouting, "oH tHe MajOriRitY of fALcOns fAnS wAnT tO TrAdE jULiO" because of what a few idiots here say.

Here's a tip, don't believe everything you read online. Especially from sources that don't know what tf they're talking about. ;)

Well, I live on the MS Gulf Coast and every saints fan I know wanted Payton fired.. I didn’t read that online.. I heard it, daily

10 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Well, I live on the MS Gulf Coast and every saints fan I know wanted Payton fired.. I didn’t read that online.. I heard it, daily

LMAO, man nobody cares what Saints fans from Mississippi/Alabama/Florida panhandle think. :lol: 

But again, I’d wager those “fans” weren’t around during the Haslett or Ditka years. Most of them probably couldn’t even name the QB before Brees.

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, man nobody cares what Saints fans from Mississippi/Alabama/Florida panhandle think. :lol: 

But again, I’d wager those “fans” weren’t around during the Haslett or Ditka years. Most of them probably couldn’t even name the QB before Brees.

Wow.. that would severely knock a portion of your fan base out.. and yea they do.. just constantly chanted for Jeff Blake instead.. of course I’m sure they weren’t saints fans either..

6 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Wow.. that would severely knock a portion of your fan base out.. and yea they do.. just constantly chanted for Jeff Blake instead.. of course I’m sure they weren’t saints fans either..

Eh, large fanbases don’t mean **** when the vast majority of them are dumb af. (Looking at you, Cowboys fans.) :lol:

Some of the Facebook groups I’ve been added to have the most ignorant trash posted in them that I feel dumber after reading. I’m sure it’s the same with every pro sports team but ****.