Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconsIn2012

Sean Payton Again Trolling Falcons 28-3

9 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I have to hand it to the mother trucker, coronavirus hasn’t affected his sense of humor...

I wished him a full and speedy recovery but this reminds me why I rank him as having sports most punchable face

He better leave us alone before I go buy some Limes to go with his Corona!

9 hours ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Haha he is, but I kinda like it. I punched a pillow on my couch until I almost passed out when we lost that game. I still have never see a single second that game on replay. Can't stomach to watch it. I'm all for the smack talk. If we can't shut them up on the field then that's on us. 

My thoughts exactly!  I place full blame on the Atl Falcons org and DQ specifically!!!  Until He/they avenge themselves (I’m a 40+ yr fan) they deserve every joke meme and insult that can be brought to bare.  I have serious anger issues towards this org for that game and the last two seasons.  Until these guys/this team care as much as I do (enough to take it out on an opponent for 16 reg season games plus post season thru 0:00 in SB I don’t respect them honestly!!!  I’m a fan but I don’t respect this org nor the leadership!!! I finally just plain said  it.......and neither does anyone else in NFL.  We’re “nice guys” but........perineal losers........that’s how I’d respond to Peyton too.  He’s a loser too by the way......just not a good guy either!!

Seems a bit of a stretch to me. Tried way too hard to make his response about 28-3, which had absolutely nothing to do with the Saints.

I get that this is all fun within a rivalry, but it would have even so much for fun if this was either Belichick making this comment, or if Peyton was referencing something his team actually did.

I have no time for people outside of the Patriots organization/fan base joining in on the jokes. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

Seems a bit of a stretch to me. Tried way too hard to make his response about 28-3, which had absolutely nothing to do with the Saints.

I get that this is all fun within a rivalry, but it would have even so much for fun if this was either Belichick making this comment, or if Peyton was referencing something his team actually did.

And? The Falcons had nothing to do with the Minneapolis Fluke or the No-Call, doesn’t stop y’all from bringing it up.

Payton could’ve easily made a joke about his 18-8 record as a head coach against the Falcons and sweeping y’all 7 times in his 13 seasons, would that have satiated your masochistic desires?

The loud mouth chump ran his mouth to a well-known person online not expecting a response and instead was promptly buried. 

Had Payton replied to this kid unprovoked it would’ve been lame and tasteless, but the clown @’d him and Payton disposed him like yesterday’s trash. Maybe next time he’ll think twice before hitting send and trying to slide in another notable coach’s mentions.

Edited by Iron Saint

3 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

And? The Falcons had nothing to do with the Minneapolis Fluke or the No-Call, doesn’t stop y’all from bringing it up.

Payton could’ve easily made a joke about his 18-8 record as a head coach against the Falcons and sweeping y’all 7 times in his 13 seasons, would that have satiated your masochistic desires?

The loud mouth chump ran his mouth to a well-known person online not expecting a response and instead was promptly buried. 

Had Payton replied to this kid unprovoked it would’ve been lame and tasteless, but the clown @’d him and Payton disposed him like yesterday’s trash. Maybe next time he’ll think twice before hitting send and trying to slide in another notable coach’s mentions.

They hate to see it but you are not lying

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

Way to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Payton indeed had plenty of ammo from his own personal experience that he could respond with, and chose to make a 28-3 joke instead. Awful attempt at ‘cleverness’ when he’s choosing to rely on another coach’s doings for his responses - all because his team couldn’t keep a team in his division out of the Super Bowl in the first place.

As far as Falcons fans bringing up the Saints choking, I think it’s pretty silly that you’re now in that sentence holding fans of a rival team to the same standards of an NFL Head Coach. Not speaking of you personally, but Saints fans are the same obnoxious group that paid for 28-3 billboards to be put up. Of course you’re going to defend Payton - that’s your coach. It doesn’t make what he said any more relevant to his own career, which is why I think it was a pretty weak dig.

At the end of the day, we all know what’s going to rile each other up so we go to those places for the easy reactions. Payton took the easy way out and it shows.

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I have to hand it to the mother trucker, coronavirus hasn’t affected his sense of humor...

I wished him a full and speedy recovery but this reminds me why I rank him as having sports most punchable face

That's what makes the rivalry special. It's up to our Atlanta Falcons to use the 28-3 as motivation to get that ring!!!

13 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

Way to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Payton indeed had plenty of ammo from his own personal experience that he could respond with, and chose to make a 28-3 joke instead. Awful attempt at ‘cleverness’ when he’s choosing to rely on another coach’s doings for his responses - all because his team couldn’t keep a team in his division out of the Super Bowl in the first place.

As far as Falcons fans bringing up the Saints choking, I think it’s pretty silly that you’re now in that sentence holding fans of a rival team to the same standards of an NFL Head Coach. Not speaking of you personally, but Saints fans are the same obnoxious group that paid for 28-3 billboards to be put up. Of course you’re going to defend Payton - that’s your coach. It doesn’t make what he said any more relevant to his own career, which is why I think it was a pretty weak dig.

At the end of the day, we all know what’s going to rile each other up so we go to those places for the easy reactions. Payton took the easy way out and it shows.

It's sad that you feel this way. I love our rivalry, makes the regular season that much more meaningful when you miss the playoffs but end the season beating the Falcons. You shouldn't be so sensitive about a football game where players don't even know if you exist. 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

While Payton was being a rival, Quinn was talking about how fired up he was to coach Fowler again. 

One coach gives no ****s, the other just stays fired up all the time. 

Lol this made me bust out laughing for some reason. He does always say fired up about stuff

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Payton should have been more disrespectful. That was tame and not that impressive although very clever. I will give him that. Should have brought up his record against the Falcons and talk about owning them since he was HC. Now that would have been epic

26 minutes ago, SaintBreesus said:

It's sad that you feel this way. I love our rivalry, makes the regular season that much more meaningful when you miss the playoffs but end the season beating the Falcons. You shouldn't be so sensitive about a football game where players don't even know if you exist. 

I love it. This rivalry reminds me so much of a college rivalry. I’m a huge Miami fan and my daughter already knows FSU and UF are no go as far as college choices lol

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I love it. This rivalry reminds me so much of a college rivalry. I’m a huge Miami fan and my daughter already knows FSU and UF are no go as far as college choices lol

Being an LSU fan, I would agree that Saints vs Falcons reminds me of annual LSU vs Bama games. When both of our mayors were talking trash on tv a couple years ago, it was great. 

48 minutes ago, SaintBreesus said:

Being an LSU fan, I would agree that Saints vs Falcons reminds me of annual LSU vs Bama games. When both of our mayors were talking trash on tv a couple years ago, it was great. 

Awesome TV indeed. And that game last year was epic. LSU put on a show

1 hour ago, SaintBreesus said:

I’m not sensitive, and I think you and I are saying the same thing. What Payton said had absolutely nothing to do with the rivalry, and that’s the biggest complaint I had with his response. When talking bad about the Falcons no one should have more ammo than the coach of our biggest rival, yet he didn’t mention anything to do with the Saints. I just thought it was weak.

I have never forgiven this organization for blowing that SB and I don't think I will be right again. A buddy of mine is a Saints' fan and he tries to give it to me everytime we around eachother. I also work in a big organization so I never hear the end of it. I'm kinda numb to the pain at this point. The new unis got me excited for the season but the product on the field is what matters. I give Payton a B for the dig since it was a little clunky. I love our rivalry.

9 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Dude should have just responded with this

there's way worse we've experienced than that lol

8 hours ago, Da_Truth said:

Imo anyone whose led a team to a Superbowl and won can talk all the **** they want about the epic 28-3 failure in the Falcons' SB loss (due of inept QB).  AND he's still doing dumb *** **** experimenting with the defense the first half of last season and getting totally exposed.  It seems our illustrious HC just doesn't know how to stop ******* up!!

Fixed it for ya!