Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconsIn2012

Sean Payton Again Trolling Falcons 28-3

6 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Any real Falcon fan will welcome all the hate from that loss. We deserve it. Especially when you are being creative like Sean is. 

Yeah don’t see how or why anyone would still be getting upset about it. That was actually more humorous than the memes on the net

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

He's still an *** though.

Haha he is, but I kinda like it. I punched a pillow on my couch until I almost passed out when we lost that game. I still have never see a single second that game on replay. Can't stomach to watch it. I'm all for the smack talk. If we can't shut them up on the field then that's on us. 

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It’s crazy. Something gets said about Payton but not a single word mentioned about this. It’s clear who’s in Falcons fans heads :lol:

Did you see our response?  Lol thought it was a good back and forth.

24 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Haha he is, but I kinda like it. I punched a pillow on my couch until I almost passed out when we lost that game. I still have never see a single second that game on replay. Can't stomach to watch it. I'm all for the smack talk. If we can't shut them up on the field then that's on us. 

Neither have I. I also ignored all sports channels and any other thing that I knew the loss might pop up on for about a month after it first happened. My brain was fried emotionally because I really though it was about to be that time to see the Falcons win it all

So true about having to deal with all the smack talk if you can't shut them up.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Did you see our response?  Lol thought it was a good back and forth.

That's the thing. It's all good rival fun. Trying to make a huge deal about Payton doing the same is pretty telling. 

23 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's the thing. It's all good rival fun. Trying to make a huge deal about Payton doing the same is pretty telling. 

I love it!  It's why I love Takk, he's kinda our only guy that trolls the Saints lol

It’s even more hilarious because that poor kid is trying to play it off like he didn’t just get absolutely bodied by a current NFL coach on Twitter. :lol:

Usually internet standards dictate that if a troll can simply illicit a response from a well-known person online, that the troll has essentially won.

However, it’s instances like these that throw all those rules out the e-window when the prominent figure straight up bodybags the aforementioned troll so hard that he didn’t even realize what happened.

He’s still trying to trash talk like he didn’t just get his **** REKT nearly instantaneously after provoking Payton.

4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I wonder if it only took him 10 seconds to come up with that....I mean we know that his team can lose a lead in 10 seconds

As others in this thread have admitted about Payton’s quip being really good, I can admit that this was ****in’ funny. 

:tiphat:

4 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Would really love to see a Falcons vs Saints postseason game in the Brees/Payton era.

That would be huge. One team's fanbase will be pissed afterwards because their team would be going home by the hands of their most hated rival.

We came very close to it a couple of years.

The 2010 and 2011 seasons had a chance for us to meet up but between both of us going one and done in 2010 and the seedings not lining up 2011, made it a bit difficult.

In 2017 was very close not only once but twice. Had y’all been the 5th seed over the Panthers or had we been the 3rd seed over the Rams we would’ve met in the Wild Card round. Or if Julio catches that TD on 4th down in Philadelphia and the Minneapolis Fluke never lucks into existence, we would’ve met in the NFC Championship game in New Orleans. That would’ve been ****in’ WILD and the ultimate playoff game between us.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda I guess. 

Imo anyone whose led a team to a Superbowl and won can talk all the **** they want about the epic 28-3 failure in the Falcons' SB loss (due of inept coaching).  AND he's still doing dumb *** **** experimenting with the defense the first half of last season and getting totally exposed.  It seems our illustrious HC just doesn't know how to stop ******* up!!

2 minutes ago, Da_Truth said:

Imo anyone whose led a team to a Superbowl and won can talk all the **** they want about the epic 28-3 failure in the Falcons' SB loss (due of inept coaching).  AND he's still doing dumb *** **** experimenting with the defense the first half of last season and getting totally exposed.  It seems our illustrious HC just doesn't know how to stop ******* up!!

While Payton was being a rival, Quinn was talking about how fired up he was to coach Fowler again. 

One coach gives no ****s, the other just stays fired up all the time.