So far, I like the font for all the numbers except the 2 and the 9. I havent seen the 6 yet but Id imagine is similar to the 9.

I think my biggest issue with them yesterday just happened to involve all the 20' jersey models and of course Matts stand alone vampire tooth jersey. 

Once these get on the full team's back I think they will look really good. 

That white jersey just hits different than the rest of them. Wow

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

They weren't big to begin with. One person said it and everyone ran with it.

First thing I thought when seeing the new design were the numbers were too big. I even showed it to my wife and she said the same thing (and she's not roaming these boards or a Falcon fan for that matter). I'm not just going with whatever is being spewed around here. These just seem smaller to me.

31 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

So far, I like the font for all the numbers except the 2 and the 9. I havent seen the 6 yet but Id imagine is similar to the 9.

I think my biggest issue with them yesterday just happened to involve all the 20' jersey models and of course Matts stand alone vampire tooth jersey. 

Once these get on the full team's back I think they will look really good. 

That white jersey just hits different than the rest of them. Wow

Yeah, the white is a thing of beauty.  Black pops too but I have to have it in combo w white pants.  Seems it gets lost w black pants to me.  

Just now, Norwood all the way! said:

Im assuming the material will be different than the reveal jerseys they showed off unless you're willing to reach deep into the wallet to get them

Yeah.....I was figuring that might be case.  It didn’t look like a breathable jersey but then agn its just an example pic.  Anyone got an idea re what these baby’s are gonna go for??

15 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

First thing I thought when seeing the new design were the numbers were too big. I even showed it to my wife and she said the same thing (and she's not roaming these boards or a Falcon fan for that matter). I'm not just going with whatever is being spewed around here. These just seem smaller to me.

The numbers on the back are likely larger.