Kinlaw is an intriguing prospect

10 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Would you move up for him?

Depends on who's on the board wherever the spot Falcon are able to move up to.

Let's say they move up to the #9-11 pick and either Simmons or Brown is there, I'd take either of them over Kinlaw. If they aren't, then yes I would get him because his upside is tremendous.

20 minutes ago, benny said:

definitely. i don’t think i’d give up #47 for him, but he falls to a range where #78 would be enough to move us up to him i would in a heartbeat. 

I'm not for that scenario as I want to keep our picks but I'd be lying if I wouldn't love it.  Kinlaw just feels like a perfect fit next to Gradient Jarrett.  

25 minutes ago, benny said:

definitely. i don’t think i’d give up #47 for him, but he falls to a range where #78 would be enough to move us up to him i would in a heartbeat. 

Agreed, and who knows teams could be prioritizing taking QB, WR and OL which could allow some guys to be there at 16.  However if there is someone you value highly then you have to move up without mortgaging the farm!

29 minutes ago, benny said:

We honestly have too many holes to move up for anyone. I want Kinlaw at 16, but if he's gone we have to bite the bullet.

7 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I'm not for that scenario as I want to keep our picks but I'd be lying if I wouldn't love it.  Kinlaw just feels like a perfect fit next to Gradient Jarrett.  

exactly. the only time in Ryan’s career we’ve had a top 10 defense to help him out was 2017 when we had Poe next to Garrett. We need a dominant athlete next to him and the rest of the defense will fall into place