Grant Delpit and Cam Danztler 40 times

Cole World

7 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I'm sorry .. I can't take these times for real real..  if multiple teams was tI'm in cool..   everybody don't run a 4.3 man.

I think Dantzler is faster then the 4.64  but come on .  A 4.3

I dont take them seriously anyway. It's all fun and games until you have 20 extra pounds of gear strapped on.

10 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I'm sorry .. I can't take these times for real real..  if multiple teams was tI'm in cool..   everybody don't run a 4.3 man.

I think Dantzler is faster then the 4.64  but come on .  A 4.3

If they provide the video, teams can run their own stopwatch.

I figured that's what most teams would do...set up a 3 cone, 40 yard dash, short shuttle, etc. and just film the guys and send the video to front offices.

Obviously you don't know wind/etc., but should give a good idea.

14 minutes ago, Clark Kent™ said:

Anyone with common sense knows this is bull****e taking advantage of the fact that no one is attending pro days. Regardless, I like Dantzler a lot as a prospect. He didn't run no 4.3 tho :lol:

Yeah, got 4.61 timing him myself and there are other people doing a cut where he's timed properly around that too. Delpit's time is legit tho. Or at least closer. Got him at 4.45

Honestly guys it’s not that far fetch to go from a 4.6 to a 4.3. Depends on a lot of issues though. Maybe he isn’t a track guy. Start too late, pop up too early or late will drastically affect your time. 3 tenths of a second isn’t long at all. With proper training he can trim 3 tenths of a second IF it was a technique issue

23 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Cam Dantzler is the only CB who didn’t get torched vs LSU.

1st round cornerback prospects like Diggs. Henderson, Igbinoghene etc all surrendered over 100 yards and multiple TD’s to Burrow/Chase.  Dantzler allowed 2 catches for 13 yards

Yeah you’re right but he gave up 5 catches for 49. And Jefferson went off on the other corner that Chase really didn’t have to do much.

20 minutes ago, atlbaby said:

Yeah you’re right but he gave up 5 catches for 49. And Jefferson went off on the other corner that Chase really didn’t have to do much.

He allowed 3 catches for under 40 yards vs LSU AND Bama combined.  That’s impressive

4. CAMERON DANTZLER, MISSISSIPPI STATE

Draft Board Rank: 24th

All Dantzler has done over the past two seasons has been the stingiest cornerback in the SEC from a statistical perspective. He’s allowed only 36 receptions 80 targets over that span for 459 yards, one score, and four picks. For his career, Dantzler has yielded a passer rating against of 43.8. He also owns the title of the only cornerback not to get torched by LSU this season as he allowed 2-of-4 receiving for 13 yards in that game.

2 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Yeah, got 4.61 timing him myself and there are other people doing a cut where he's timed properly around that too. Delpit's time is legit tho. Or at least closer. Got him at 4.45

I could see Danztler as being a 4.5 guy but no way a sub-4.4

If Falcons took this dude first round, it would be another Vic Beasley type reach.  He will be there in the late 2nd early third. Reason why kid went to Miss State vs Alabama, LSU, UGA, etc.... he is 2nd tier talent. Everyone all caught up in a 40 time. Geez. That may or may not be real. 

Edited by Refried Beans

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Cam Dantzler is the only CB who didn’t get torched vs LSU.

1st round cornerback prospects like Diggs. Henderson, Igbinoghene etc all surrendered over 100 yards and multiple TD’s to Burrow/Chase.  Dantzler allowed 2 catches for 13 yards

Incorrect. 

Chase ended up with over 2TDs and over 100 yards against UF but both TDs were questionable. Safeties and LBs were not doing their job and either getting in his way or not staying disciplined. 

Henderson pretty much had him locked up. He did miss a couple tackles but he showed that he could press him, numb and run and cover the deep stuff. Voch Lombardi made a good video about him. Henderson also only was credited with giving 2 TDs all year. Both in LSU game where he didn’t get the support he was supposed to. 

5 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

If Falcons took this dude first round, it would be another Vic Beasley type reach.  He will be there in the late 2nd early third. Reason why kid went to Miss State vs Alabama, LSU, UGA, etc.... he is 2nd tier talent. Everyone all caught up in a 40 time. Geez. That may or may not be real. 

:lol: Stfu man 

Brb only drafting players from Bama, LSU, and UGA in the first round because if you went to any other school, you are a 2nd tier talent.