Arthur Blank - I am ready to replace your Creative team

I am so sick of all of these people who "earned" their spot on a franchise or company saying they are "creative".  I can only imagine the resumes on these people that are in this video.  Arthur Blank stop hiring the wrong people.  This is the best they could come up with????  All that time, all the samples, all the ideas and this is it ????  COME ON MAN.  WTF.....  I would like for you Arthur to go ahead and fire the whole creative department and put me in charge.   This is straight robbery.  These people are getting paid for this????  This is a call out to the people in the video and the creative team.  Your stealing from a great man like Arthur Blank..  You  think your working hard?  This is not proving a **** thing to me that you are.   Its almost embarrassing that people that are in charge of this franchise are hurting it the way that they are.  Give me a **** shot, and I promise your *** I would change that whole **** culture around.  THIS right here is an EXAMPLE of people over thinking and and under working.  And these are the people who are working in AMERICA....  I can't believe it. 

THANK YOU.

4 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I am so sick of all of these people who "earned" their spot on a franchise or company saying they are "creative".  I can only imagine the resumes on these people that are in this video.  Arthur Blank stop hiring the wrong people.  This is the best they could come up with????  All that time, all the samples, all the ideas and this is it ????  COME ON MAN.  WTF.....  I would like for you Arthur to go ahead and fire the whole creative department and put me in charge.   This is straight robbery.  These people are getting paid for this????  This is a call out to the people in the video and the creative team.  Your stealing from a great man like Arthur Blank..  You  think your working hard?  This is not proving a **** thing to me that you are.   Its almost embarrassing that people that are in charge of this franchise are hurting it the way that they are.  Give me a **** shot, and I promise your *** I would change that whole **** culture around.  THIS right here is an EXAMPLE of people over thinking and and under working.  And these are the people who are working in AMERICA....  I can't believe it. 

THANK YOU.

At least attach your resume 

This is what corporate America is all about.  My last few years working, I routinely had people breaking methodologies, practices, proven solutions, telling me how to do my job when they did not understand my job.  I had a guy telling me I needed more training and was misinterpreting a technology paper.  After I pointed out that I was the author, he became scarce.  But, most pretenders are difficult to get rid of.

Fifty years ago I was told that 30% of working people do 70% of the work that gets done.  Back then, if you were a pretender, you had to hide in the shadows. Today, you can spotlight your phony self and the disasters you create with no ramifications.  You may get a pat on the back for being creative.

Welcome to corporate America.

Does any one really think that these uniforms happened without Blank signing off on them. You might hate them, but the person that signs the checks liked them. That's ALL that matters in the grand scheme.

Buy one, don't buy one. If they don't sell we'll have new uniforms in 5 years. Everyone hated the last uniform change, but they sold enough for that change to last 17 years.

12 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

This is what corporate America is all about.  My last few years working, I routinely had people breaking methodologies, practices, proven solutions, telling me how to do my job when they did not understand my job.  I had a guy telling me I needed more training and was misinterpreting a technology paper.  After I pointed out that I was the author, he became scarce.  But, most pretenders are difficult to get rid of.

Fifty years ago I was told that 30% of working people do 70% of the work that gets done.  Back then, if you were a pretender, you had to hide in the shadows. Today, you can spotlight your phony self and the disasters you create with no ramifications.  You may get a pat on the back for being creative.

Welcome to corporate America.

This is just dumb

53 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

THANK YOU.

I have to admit, R, you're probably not off base here.   I am sure they paid some folks a lot of money to come up with these uniforms, and I don't think what they came up with is commensurate with what they were paid.  It's like with the City of Atlanta paid someone $8 million to create and promote the slogan "Every day is an opening day", and designed this turd:

Atlanta-GA-City-Logo-min.jpg

Edited by chronob

6 minutes ago, chronob said:

I have to admit, R, you're probably not off base here.   I am sure they paid some folks a lot of money to come up with these uniforms, and I don't think what they came up with is commensurate with what they were paid.  It's like with the City of Atlanta paid someone $8 million to create and promote the slogan "Every day is an opening day", and designed this turd:

what a bunch of whiny babies yall are. They dont look bad. How about you and the other whiners get in a group chat, grab some crayons and crackers and draw something new up. Im sure Blank would love to see what you got. 

10 minutes ago, chronob said:

You know you're argument sucks when you find yourself agreeing with R. Poor thing, need a freeze pop?

2 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

what a bunch of whiny babies yall are. They dont look bad. How about you and the other whiners get in a group chat, grab some crayons and crackers and draw something new up. Im sure Blank would love to see what you got. 

Look who's whining.  Why are you here?  

Just now, KHAOS said:

People were going to complain, no matter what the end result. Some who hate them would have loved something different and some who love them would hate something different but you'd have the same number of folks who are dissatisfied. Personally, I like them. No different colored shoulders. No digital clock numbers. No odd non-traditional color thrown in for accent or crazy eye-bleeding color rush alternates. Best of all they're simplistic, which is unusual for today's NFL.

Don't like the Falcons Font numbers, the ATL on the front or enlarged helmet logo. But overall, I give it a B because they're better than what we had which I also liked but had grown tired of seeing.